Check out my new Art project "The Appetizer"/ free downloads & more

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Brotha this art work is really dope. I like all the pieces but the 2nd and last one are especially nice. Keep up the good work and keep grinding man

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Can I hire you to design some shyt for my channel? I want a logo that represents what my brand is. I want it to be a jumble of letters like the LV logo or something. I'm so fukking finicky man. It's hard for me settle on what I like visually. I feel like nothing is perfect.

I like letters. I'm thinking SFB. Holler back.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
bro we all cant be lebron, nothing wrong with being andre miller...be nice, ima put u on eventually ... u can be an usher at the gallery

Yeah I own my home...you dont even own your bedroom...foh nikka...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I hire you to design some shyt for my channel? I want a logo that represents what my brand is. I want it to be a jumble of letters like the LV logo or something. I'm so fukking finicky man. It's hard for me settle on what I like visually. I feel like nothing is perfect.

I like letters. I'm thinking SFB. Holler back.
Word let's do it

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Word let's do it
I'll shoot you all my contact info. lol prepare to enter my mind. You have to see my vision. Yesterday I had a meeting with an app developer. I want to make a children's cook book, app, and coloring book. Maybe you could help me with that too. I'd be willing to split ownership with you.

I own half of the images you create and you own half of the recipes and concept. I think that's fair.

I can't draw at all, but I have recipes. I don't like to share man. But you have all the skills I'm missing. And seeing you be so damn good makes me competitive. I want to do my best because I'm working with the best.

As things materialize I'll shoot them your way so you know it's real. But man I want to create a Death Row like media company. All black, competitive in house artists and developer. All our products are made for black people but are marketed to everyone.

This is my life's work so please don't insult me. I keep it hella private because people are haters and biters. I don't know shyt about art. I'm learning cameras and editing video now, but what you have is vision and a skill level I've never seen in my life.

The images you create spark emotion and curiosity in the viewer.

You are LeBron my guy, but I'm D Wade. I have the team and organization that can get you multiple championships. I won one without you so imagine what we could do together.

I could be your mouth piece and face. I have the gift of gab and I owned a large business for about 10 years. I live in the Bay Area, I live and work with hella artists. I can network for you.

Your work speaks for itself, but let me speak for you is all I'm saying. I'm seriously offering half of all my projects.

Your name will be on everything and if I make 20 dollars we both make 10 dollars. I'd like you to be an art director type guy and make sure all our shyt is HQ.

Also man I want to get a comic book popping that's associated with the app. Breh, I have all sorts of shyt popping off but I can't do it alone.