Check out my new Art project "The Appetizer"/ free downloads & more

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl really like that one ? :ehh: i wanted to go less abstract and be str8 forward....maybe i do too much

maybe simple is better...i like it too, and its kid friendly

ima do a kids series :dwillhuh: that teach lessons in art:dwillhuh: but not make it angry and dark:dwillhuh: but still not cliche or boring :dwillhuh: give it out for free:dwillhuh:put it into classrooms, daycares, give it to parents:dwillhuh:make it real:dwillhuh:make it inspiring:dwillhuh:i can be like a teacher with my art and teach to millions of black children through art:dwillhuh:

:blessed: feeling inspired

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of em are good...not digging the color schemes...that Lisa Frank shyt is kinda true breh....:mjlol: But the last one is really nice no bullshyt...
bro we all cant be lebron, nothing wrong with being andre miller...be nice, ima put u on eventually ... u can be an usher at the gallery

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
This is much better usage of your posting privillages than continually disparaging the black community.

:blessed:

2017 is looking good for you. Keep all that negative in the rear view. :ufdup:
Quoted for emphasis
More this, less rants please
:mjlol: DrX playing the game wisely

Spark up a beef then drop your project, taking a page outta every rappers playbook

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
download link:

18x24

hes the link for the "Food" image for anybody that want it...

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my show im working on gonna be dark tho....more for adults....the appetizer is almost done...I just want to do maybe 3 to 5 more