Chicago heads, school me on deep dish pizza.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I ain't gonna have no suburbanite talking shyt about Italian Fiesta. Show some respeck :ufdup:

My parents maintained a condo on Wacker and a house in the burbs. During the week we were in the burbs and on the weekends, downtown. So, I'm both.

Plus, I'm sure my family has been in Chicago longer than all the families of the Chicago posters on this board so I pull rank, nikka. :blessed:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My parents maintained a condo on Wacker and a house in the burbs. During the week we were in the burbs and on the weekends, downtown. So, I'm both.

Plus, I'm sure my family has been in Chicago longer than all the families of the Chicago posters on this board so I pull rank, nikka. :blessed:
Ooh, a little rich boy! :troll:

I question the last part just based on what I know about my family, but that's cool. :ehh:

Sausage, onion, green pepper, and shrimp from Italian Fiesta still demands respeck :ufdup:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Ooh, a little rich boy! :troll:

I question the last part just based on what I know about my family, but that's cool. :ehh:

Sausage, onion, green pepper, and shrimp from Italian Fiesta still demands respeck :ufdup:

If your people were members of the Old Settlers Club, like mine, I can concede that I made a mistake. :manny:

Pistachio mortadella, roasted pistachio, ricotta, fior di latte, and lemon oil from Spacca Napoli >>>>>>

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yup, that’s what I’ve heard Chicago people don’t even eat deep dish like that and that “tavern style” cracker thin pizza is more popular.

:dwillhuh:

BECAUSE DEEP DISH IS
ALOT OF fukkING PIZZA TO EAT...

I EAT IT MAYBE ONCE A YR
IF THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If your people were members of the Old Settlers Club, like mine, I can concede that I made a mistake. :manny:

Pistachio mortadella, roasted pistachio, ricotta, fior di latte, and lemon oil from Spacca Napoli >>>>>>
Lol I don't think Italian Fiesta is better than an authentic pizza restaurant, it's just nostalgic for me.

Having to snack right after you order it because you know it's gonna take at least an hour and a half, even though they told you 45 minutes at most. :wow:

Having it show up in the white paper bag soaked through with grease. :wow:

Your parents having to throw it in the oven because it's cold as fukk, even though it's wrapped in foil. :wow:

I randomly ordered it through Uber Eats last winter, and my parents were like, "what the fukk's wrong with you??" :pachaha: