Chicks You Smash Vs. Chicks You Cuff?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What's the difference between the two? :jbhmm:

Based on your personal experiences, what made a chick jump off material or relationship material?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
nikkas standards for what they smash is very low....

I'll smash almost anything thick and shaped right... doesn't mean I care about her though or wanna build anything with her or be seen with her

nikkas only cuffing someone they trust and someone they can be themselves around and don't mind spending time with... basically someone they respect...

Just cause a nikka smash doesn't mean he respects her.... he might just wanna get a nut off... that's the difference.

Respect. Trust. Comfort.

For me, at least

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
If a chick older than me, I won't cuff
If a chick has kids, I won't cuff
If a chick is super religious, I won't cuff
If a chick is ok looking, but not really that fine, I won't cuff

At this point, I'm really only going after chicks I would cuff. But of course you will always get the ones you wouldn't cuff that pop up.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
It all comes down to what we're both looking for. If neither of us have an intention of turning what we have into a relationship, it just stays as a casual thing.

Daps
nikkas love to act like "cuffing" is bestowing some grand honor :mjlol: the way deciding to make a commitment is talked about on here is ridiculous

Man I feel you women be out here acting like having sex with a nikka is doing him a favor. :sas1:. I've heard women say " I let that nikka eat my p*ssy" When I overheard this all I could think about was some guys neck was clamped up and his tongue was numb and you did him a favor yeah okay. :sas2: