Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
jMtZv.gif

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
word but i grew up on this shyt.. i love it.. and to me something is wrong with nas.. because people always got negative shyt to say about dude.. he must not really treat his friends well..

from Mega.. TO Nature.. to AZ... to Horse.. to P .. to Noreaga.. they all ended up having some shyt negative to say about dude..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
word but i grew up on this shyt.. i love it.. and to me something is wrong with nas.. because people always got negative shyt to say about dude.. he must not really treat his friends well..

from Mega.. TO Nature.. to AZ... to Horse.. to P .. to Noreaga.. they all ended up having some shyt negative to say about dude..

what? he helped got them some shine and project deals..what more can he do for them? I guess they wanted nas to be their 2pac or mobb deep etc. But Nas keeps his shyt dolo, he wants his own plateau..

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
what? he helped got them some shine and project deals..what more can he do for them? I guess they wanted nas to be their 2pac or mobb deep etc. But Nas keeps his shyt dolo, he wants his own plateau..

Mega ended up making better music when he left the firm...

he never set them up to be successful ... when?

mega .. nature.. az... they all struggled with there careers after nas decided to be a fruit

i am a big fan of nas.. first 2 albums classics.. i am was good.. nastradamus was wack.. and the albums since then have been all over the place.. he needs to get back to that shyt instead of having his identity crisis..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its sad that Mega doesn't get the respect he deserves because people always want to pigeonhole him as someone thats obsessed with Nas. The Realness was one of the best albums to drop in 2001. Then he followed it up with Urban Legend the following year

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
these QB guys are like a pack of wild hyenas, 'ol antisocial as niccas...

Tragedy beef with Mega,
Mega beef with Lake, Nature
Lake beef with Prodigy, Nature
Nore beef with Tragedy,
Nas beef with Prodigy, Mega, Nore, Lake, Nature
Prodigy beef with Havoc

.....etc