Classic Interview of Cormega and Prodigy going at Nas and JayZ

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word but i grew up on this shyt.. i love it.. and to me something is wrong with nas.. because people always got negative shyt to say about dude.. he must not really treat his friends well..

from Mega.. TO Nature.. to AZ... to Horse.. to P .. to Noreaga.. they all ended up having some shyt negative to say about dude..

AZ and Horse? never heard them talk down bout the young gawd.

the other 4 dudes have all had something negative to say about each other too.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They stay mad at Nas for the same reason a child gets mad at another kid cuz he let him borrow a quarter one day but didnt the next day. Ol' carry me around azz nikkaz. Nas addressed their kind on Destroy & Rebuild and Honeymoon's Over. They're grown men but need somebody to hold their hand and then they get disrespectful. That's why there can only be one king but a whole lotta peasants.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Mega STAY with Nas on the brain:what:

Nas put most of these dudes on, we wouldn't know who Horse, Wiz, Jungle, Nature, Lake, Nashawn Or AZ were if it wasn't for Nas, and damn near half of Cormega's career is tied to his fall out and beef with Nas. These nikkas REALLY need to understand what it means to do for self. Mega has the talent, but he dwelled on Nas for entirely too long and fukked his chance up. QB on the whole is just full of shiesty nikkas which is a shame because even Mega himself said in that interview that if Queensnbridge were united they'd be unfukkwitable. Just sad that jealousy, envy,and ignorance can prevent:snoop:

Black Roses

Rookie
Daps
I wonder if Mega has ever gone a day without thinking bout Nas? :merchant:
Serious question. :wtf: