Coli Breh Spazzes on Tariq about his money on IG Live. SMH

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
4craWtgVYaKbVDgSQ4EkCVzcW1TS2_k4tNeqtIo9PXLwGG1Lrm45C34tivuBuaagDgIXIkVJijXZxM8QnGrK3fZYtK6PnX3498K0crAJEZaE0nmxMLTBrCoTvXqPU2OxwfnEJZNWuH042FazmBI

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is the classic "since you took the time to explain your thought process, :umad:" dumb nikka deflection.
I didn't read shyt you said after that.
Thanks for proving my point, jim.:myman:
The classic I have no answer so I'm going to act like a bird routine. Gotcha. You can't hide the Tariq dikkeater stench off you bytch.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
In terms of entrepreneurship, Tariq is a genius.

Get your money, black man.

But I stopped taking him seriously when he said Caribbeans are bringing AIDS to North America and then promoted his 1804 DVD at the end of the same broadcast.

One of the greatest self-made and self-paid black men of the modern era.

But pro black? Laughable.

I just listen to Tariq for news & comedy now.

Very funny dude.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:snoop: his wife is biracial - ADOS pops

Shhh let them talk the lies. This thread is a good snapshot of how low level thekooni.com is

Its good to see who cosigns the lying emotional fuk boy because that shows you who is a forum fuk boy by association

Seeing legitimate black business people as grifters, hucksters etc is a sign of a completely defeated and colonized mindset.

Thats why alot of the koon class from other countries call everything Tariq does a scam. The only people they see eating in their home countries are the scammers and politicians that betrayed the people.

Daps
Shhh let them talk the lies. This thread is a good snapshot of how low level thekooni.com is

Its good to see who cosigns the lying emotional fuk boy because that shows you who is a forum fuk boy by association

Seeing legitimate black business people as grifters, hucksters etc is a sign of a completely defeated and colonized mindset.

Thats why alot of the koon class from other countries call everything Tariq does a scam. The only people they see eating in their home countries are the scammers and politicians that betrayed the people.

Y'all Trump supporting c00ns stick together huh