Coli Breh Spazzes on Tariq about his money on IG Live. SMH

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Took me less than 10 minutes to find a project that was funded through one of the aforementioned sources

The same Ava Duvernay that brought us 13th and when they see us and goes to great lengths to make sure African American history is preserved and told accurately.
But I’ll wait for another deflection.

We never said it couldn’t be done, we said, when they fund it, they control it. That is why when you watch 13th there’s intersectionalist talk in it and it doesn’t take a stomp down “pay us reparations” stance which is what the financiers would have wanted removed. But at the end of the day, you can look at all the white financed Black American museums across the nation, they are watered down and mostly tell White-approved Black narratives. We don’t need shyt funded by the government, walmart, mcdonalds, etc…we need something self-funded so we can tell whatever narratives we want.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Took me less than 10 minutes to find a project that was funded through one of the aforementioned sources

The same Ava Duvernay that brought us 13th and when they see us and goes to great lengths to make sure African American history is preserved and told accurately.
But I’ll wait for another deflection.

You mean the same Ava Duvernay who was sticking up for Weinstein?

The same Ava Duvernay who directed A Wrinkle In Time in which the black girl had a white love interest?

13th was a good documentary…but it also had a lot of white input and contributors

When They See Us was good

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you want to build a museum, your main sources of funding would come from the federal government, local governments, private local organizations, grants from your state art council, and also corporate sponsorship for local programming.
Crowdfunding is usually a last resort and meant to fill in the remaining pieces.
Exactly. Dude isn’t serious

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Tariq is a OBVIOUS SCAMMER but at the end of the day if ppl still give him money to go on Vacation then there is nothing anyone can do.

He obviously has a talent for finessing so it is what it is.

It’s like preachers who are obviously finessing. If the flock insist on giving , let them :yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Call in to a nikka's live to complain about his business moves breh.

I don't trust any one nikka to carry the community on their back and that would be unfair to the breh, But I'd be damned if I'd go his platform telling him what he should do.

That's the post.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is a OBVIOUS SCAMMER but at the end of the day if ppl still give him money to go on Vacation then there is nothing anyone can do.

He obviously has a talent for finessing so it is what it is.

It’s like preachers who are obviously finessing. If the flock insist on giving , let them :yeshrug:

Pocketwatching goes both ways, If nikkas want to donate to him let them, nikkas trick off their money in many ways.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess we found out who the Coli Breh that called up there was

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol bro came with that ether. Lol @ all his followers attacked him for the way he got his message across and purposefully ignoring the message