Coli Breh Spazzes on Tariq about his money on IG Live. SMH

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I paused it at 5 min. This grifting nicca Tariq didn't have a response for nothing dude said

Dude shouldn't have been all emotional but everything he said was true
I'm not going to rebut your responses to the questions, I'm just saying nobody asks him those questions in a calm and measured way while interrogating his responses. I want to hear his response to these questions on the record since people either don't ask these things or they aren't smart enough to see that he's avoiding giving an answer.

I want to hear him say why he doesn't use ADOS labor to manufacturer and ship his mackish packages.
I want to hear him explain why he isn't supporting local candidates whose platform includes measures for addressing black inequality on a local level.

I want to know his reason for not elevating these people who are in the street every day offering free counseling, tutoring, childcare, medical advice to black people.

I want to know why he isn't going to schools to talk to kids about white supremacy to teach this early, but has all this energy to yell into the void about bussy for 1hr.

I want to hear testimonies from people and groups who were actually helped by him. Who can point to him and say 'we couldn't have done this without his help'

The criticisms of him are really weak usually because its shyt like 'yeah but your wife is half white and you wrote dating books!' Thats tired and he's already responded to that. That is on the same level as people being mad at Kevin samuels and claiming he's gay so everything he says is no longer valid. It feels like controlled opposition he puts out there himself to make any and ALL criticisms seem silly and like they're lobbed by haters who are jealous of his success.

1 min into the video, the other guy was speaking facts:mjgrin:

Those are legitimate questions, if Tariq has clear answers then good for him. There should be transparency where that money goes.

Tariq is a OBVIOUS SCAMMER but at the end of the day if ppl still give him money to go on Vacation then there is nothing anyone can do.

He obviously has a talent for finessing so it is what it is.

It’s like preachers who are obviously finessing. If the flock insist on giving , let them :yeshrug:
You call in then.

Last edited: