Coli Breh Spazzes on Tariq about his money on IG Live. SMH

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You have a poverty mind state...Black people can never become successful as a group if an individual's success makes them no longer worthy of cooperation. In your mind, if a person is broke I should be willing to support but if they are successful I shouldn't...what's the logic in that? A successful person is most likely successful because they have a track record of seeing things to fruition. That's why when you do 5 figure deals and greater, the purchaser asks the vendor for references, so that the purchaser can ask the vendor's customers if the vendor comes through on their promises.

What it sounds like is that you wish you was on that beach chair in the Maldives and him just being in it triggers your envy...but when he sits in it and asks you to give up $50 dollars that took you 3 hours to make, it sends you into a frenzy. "How can he ask me for this $50 that I worked so hard for when he can just sit on the beach in a foreign land...how dare he". I can't see a successful person thinking like you...because if you were successful you would know that muhfukkaz ask for money in penthouses, gorgeous offices, private jets, yachts, churches, etc.

In addition, you think in a "trade my time for money" framework so it's impossible for you to fathom that a work product can have residuals that produce consistent revenue over an amount of time. When you produce work product, you get compensated for the labor it took to make it but you get no royalties over time...thats why his lifestyle is so foreign to you.
Nah, it ain’t a poverty mind state, I’m far from impoverished, and I’ve been on beaches from Mallorca to the caymans no cap, but this isn’t how you ask for money for the cause he’s asking for especially FROM THE PEOPLE he’s asking it from…..

You think success boils down to what I think about tariqs methods for asking for money :why:….. uh no

And his lifestyle is foreign to me because I GO ON THOSE SAME BEACHES AND DONT HAVE TO ASK YOU FOR SHYT:aicmon:

If you think when the black community turns itself around Tariq will be standing on a heap of white racist ashes when the smoke clears talkin bout victory is ours you lost breh….
Especially if you think him meditating in a beach chair while tappin pockets through the internet is part of the lead up to that victory …. It aint :camby:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Y'all really hate this man for real. It's wild. :ohhh:

Its obvious he's a hustler first and cares ultimately about his bottom line (idk why y'all want him to be ashamed of his success from his documentaries and not enjoy the fruits, but anyway), but from what I notice dude is just trying to spread knowledge, keep his foot on white supremacy's neck, and actually gets things done and when he can't, will try to be transparent on why it didn't work out or give some explanation.

One thing I never see his detractors address is the amount he actually contributes to the cause of black Americans. From what I know, he's usually the first one with information on most black injustice scandals, pays for funerals of victims of white supremacy, host town hall meetings actually addressing local government on black issues, hosts back to school drives, produces pro black documentaries. But because he's not contributing how y'all think he should, he's a fraud and y'all literally be reaching for the most insignificant trivial bullshyt in attempt to discredit him. And y'all will argue literally all day just at the sight of this man's name :mjlol:

I feel before you can really discredit dude, at least let your effort levels against the white establishment match his, because that's his first, and usually most consistent and necessary, rebuttal against y'all

This coming from a breh he'd probably hate for not being FBA :skip:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
" he wasn't trying to have a conversation, he was trying to project his emotional butthurt"

I agree with this. The dude sounded like a bytch. bytch ass nikkas are defending the caller because you place no value in actual dialogue,. You like emotional rants.

He could have asked Tariq some questions and let him respond , but he just cried and tripped.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
which one of you is this? 100% this is one you nikkas, even the talking points are weekly posts from here :dead:

However, i agree 100% with the breh, Tariq is on his Umar bag now, aint Museum coming our way

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
If you want to build a museum, your main sources of funding would come from the federal government, local governments, private local organizations, grants from your state art council, and also corporate sponsorship for local programming.
Crowdfunding is usually a last resort and meant to fill in the remaining pieces.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
If you want to build a museum, your main sources of funding would come from the federal government, local governments, private local organizations, grants from your state art council, and also corporate sponsorship for local programming.
Crowdfunding is usually a last resort and meant to fill in the remaining pieces.
If you want to build a museum with BS narratives and agenda based history.

I just went a Smithsonian affiliate museum in NC... That called slave owners and slave masters.... " Planters" and basically shared their plight about losing their slaves and barely touched on the African experience in that state.
Then there were non race based... Science things that were off due to the location of the museum.
When you have those types of funders... Then you have to make a institute that upholds the institution of white supremacy

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why do dude's always say come to such and such I'll beat your ass. If you that bad go to where ever that person is and do it. :martin:
If you can beat someone's ass you're bad wherever you're at. fukk kinda stupid logic you on? Ole homefield advantage ass nikka.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

So go to the same entities who won’t even say that it’s wrong for police to kill us and ask them for money to build a museum that tells our real story?

What’s next, asking Hitler to fund the Holocaust memorial?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
There’s a reason why he’s specifically asking his supporters. You get donations from these private donors or the government, they ultimately have control over what goes into the museum.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
If you want to build a museum with BS narratives and agenda based history.

I just went a Smithsonian affiliate museum in NC... That called slave owners and slave masters.... " Planters" and basically shared their plight about losing their slaves and barely touched on the African experience in that state.
Then there were non race based... Science things that were off due to the location of the museum.
When you have those types of funders... Then you have to make a institute that upholds the institution of white supremacy

So go to the same entities who won’t even say that it’s wrong for police to kill us and ask them for money to build a museum that tells our real story?

What’s next, asking Hitler to fund the Holocaust memorial?

There’s a reason why he’s specifically asking his supporters. You get donations from these private donors or the government, they ultimately have control over what goes into the museum.
Took me less than 10 minutes to find a project that was funded through one of the aforementioned sources
Regeneration: Black Cinema 1900–1970 which opens in Fall 2020. The first exhibition of its kind, Regeneration will reveal the important and under-recognized history of African American filmmakers in the development of American cinema. It will explore African American representation in motion pictures from its advent to just beyond the Civil Rights era.

Regeneration is being billed as the first-ever major survey show about black filmmakers in the United States before New Hollywood. Curated by Doris Berger, the acting head of curatorial affairs at the Academy Museum, and Rhea Combs, curator of film and photography at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C., the show was put together in collaboration with an advisory panel that included filmmakers Charles Burnett and Ava DuVernay; Shola Lynch, a curator at the New York Public Library’s Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture; and Ron Magliozzi, a film curator at the Museum of Modern Art, among others.
The same Ava Duvernay that brought us 13th and when they see us and goes to great lengths to make sure African American history is preserved and told accurately.
But I’ll wait for another deflection.