Coli Breh Spazzes on Tariq about his money on IG Live. SMH

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
It's not often that I go bird watching and have the ever elusive Spotted Cac proudly present itself.

"He who runs fades"

You probably thought that shyt was a fukking stroke of genius, huh?

"They'll never know I'm not one of them with this name." :gladbron:
:russ: I got this name from the SOHH era.

Y'all dudes are so pressed to question anyone's race when they speak facts.

Now go pay for your father's vacation home and another half-ass "race documentary"

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I have no problem with dude being emotional. I hate that we act like emotions are the worst thing in the world. I couldn't do 20 min tho. Did his questions get answered?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
1 min into the video, the other guy was speaking facts:mjgrin:

Those are legitimate questions, if Tariq has clear answers then good for him. There should be transparency where that money goes.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Dude had no valid points, and he knew it. That’s why he shouted nonsense for 2 minutes straight, instead of having an actual conversation like a grown man.

Only in the black community can someone use crowdfunding, match the donations with your own money, produce the product and deliver it, and be called a scammer.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Dude had no valid points, and he knew it. That’s why he shouted nonsense for 2 minutes straight, instead of having an actual conversation like a grown man.

Only in the black community can someone use crowdfunding, match the donations with your own money, produce the product and deliver it, and be called a scammer.

Yes, However...i want you to take a good look at this thread. Look how many do the fake intellectual routine trying to legitimize the guy in the video. Look how many are hyping the guy up.

:blessed:Bravo! Young Man you showed that scoundrel a thing or two! Here Here!:blessed:

Every claim he made was proven false before he even got on.

Black american independent success is met with irrational illogical anger. Black dysfunction however brings the laughs and entertainment in far too many cases.

the insecurity in these people is shining through right now. Instead of being inspired to build family, business and explore earth while we're here.

More people are starting to see whats really going on though and im glad for that.

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
Tariq is on top of his game. In fact he has been for the last two decades, whether its from his macking books or his hidden colors movies. You nikkas on here got too much hate in your hearts. Yall caint name any flaws in brehs life and it burns you lame nikkas up. Quit acting like scorned ass bytches smh

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. Dude had riteous anger and i feel that. Only black folk will take someone seriously soliciting for DONATIONS while vacationing in one of the most EXPENSIVE places in the world. Shyt is laughable and low key disrespectful.
shyt is sad but comedy at the same time…..this cat on a sandy beach, in a beach chair, in shades….. askin for bread for the cause:stopitslime:……like you said, the optics alone are ridiculous, but then you got some cats who eat this shyt up, talkin bout they not a hater, or cats are jealous, or the infamous “well if they willin to get scammed,mo power to tariq:troll:”…….ol’ goof ass nikkas that speak like this have no interest in actually seeing our community REALLY do better….. they snakes like him too and just wish they had some snake oil to sell just like him…..and our community been filled wit these type snakes for ever, same cats who follow Tariq Be out here talkin down on fake pastors and the black church FOR DOIN THE EXACT SAME THING TARIQ doin without a church, least at church you might get a Sunday dinner and a chance to holla at a bad shorty…… dude ain’t givin nothin but internet content and race bait banter….. clown show shyt

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Just here to correct the feminine energy takes that are going on in here.

The gentleman at the beginning of the video was amped up. His diction didn't indicate any heavy female usage terms. Sounded like one of them Cam'ron radio interviews.

Listening to Tariq, he sounds like one of these women on Love and Hip-Hop or Bad Girls Club. Fukkboi, Bussy, etc. All of that is embarrassing.

That aside, if the donations come through for the museum I'm all for it. Y'all check out that Washington National Museum of African Americans in the mean time.
You got feminine energy just like that bytch boy yellin at another man about shyt that not true :laff: black people don’t give a fukk what your for by the way

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I cant even hate on tariq you have to respect him getting paid from his dumb followers, tariq threads have been made here since 2012 and a minority of posters shat on him rightfully but his fans alawsy come to his defend. same goes with boyce watkins the guys whole operation got exposed yet there are still people here who support him :deadmanny:

@Hiphoplives4eva you used to be one of tariq's biggest fans any criticism you would come:cape: for his defence what happened lol

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
shyt is sad but comedy at the same time…..this cat on a sandy beach, in a beach chair, in shades….. askin for bread for the cause:stopitslime:……like you said, the optics alone are ridiculous, but then you got some cats who eat this shyt up, talkin bout they not a hater, or cats are jealous, or the infamous “well if they willin to get scammed,mo power to tariq:troll:”…….ol’ goof ass nikkas that speak like this have no interest in actually seeing our community REALLY do better….. they snakes like him too and just wish they had some snake oil to sell just like him…..and our community been filled wit these type snakes for ever, same cats who follow Tariq Be out here talkin down on fake pastors and the black church FOR DOIN THE EXACT SAME THING TARIQ doin without a church, least at church you might get a Sunday dinner and a chance to holla at a bad shorty…… dude ain’t givin nothin but internet content and race bait banter….. clown show shyt
Pocket watching my god y’all sound like a bitter baby mom or ex wife asking for more child support :scust: b b b but he goin on vacations your honor

Actually yall sound like white supremacists

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin samuels is what tariq is to the tlr now at his popularity height in tlr any criticism and his fans would insult you even neg you

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Pocket watching my god y’all sound like a bitter baby mom or ex wife asking for more child support :scust: b b b but he goin on vacations your honor

Actually yall sound like white supremacists
It ain’t pocket watching to know I shouldn’t be sending money to a nikka asking me for it from a beach on a beach chair…. he didn’t even have the respect to go into the hotel conference room and do it like real business….but no he gonna take yall money and stunt in yall face at the same time …. It ain’t called pocket watching or hatin, it’s called common sense

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain’t pocket watching to know I shouldn’t be sending money to a nikka asking me for it from a beach on a beach chair…. he didn’t even have the respect to go into the hotel conference room and do it like real business….but no he gonna take yall money and stunt in yall face at the same time …. It ain’t called pocket watching or hatin, it’s called common sense
lol dont even bother with these idiots they have been funding the lifestyle of him and his family since 2012. I reckon Tariq has made 500k to 1 million off the coli alone

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

You have a poverty mind state...Black people can never become successful as a group if an individual's success makes them no longer worthy of cooperation. In your mind, if a person is broke I should be willing to support but if they are successful I shouldn't...what's the logic in that? A successful person is most likely successful because they have a track record of seeing things to fruition. That's why when you do 5 figure deals and greater, the purchaser asks the vendor for references, so that the purchaser can ask the vendor's customers if the vendor comes through on their promises.

What it sounds like is that you wish you was on that beach chair in the Maldives and him just being in it triggers your envy...but when he sits in it and asks you to give up $50 dollars that took you 3 hours to make, it sends you into a frenzy. "How can he ask me for this $50 that I worked so hard for when he can just sit on the beach in a foreign land...how dare he". I can't see a successful person thinking like you...because if you were successful you would know that muhfukkaz ask for money in penthouses, gorgeous offices, private jets, yachts, churches, etc.

In addition, you think in a "trade my time for money" framework so it's impossible for you to fathom that a work product can have residuals that produce consistent revenue over an amount of time. When you produce work product, you get compensated for the labor it took to make it but you get no royalties over time...thats why his lifestyle is so foreign to you.