Coli Breh that have had kid(s) with your girl and maintained the relationship..whats the secret??

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yeah..
My first marriage went to shyt expeditiously after my daughter was born:mjlol::wow:
But that was due to some underlining issues she had..
I knew nothing about until couples therapy..
Now we are in a really good place again and co-parent very well..
I think the focus for some women becomes strictly about the child..
It’s needs and wants..
Then you have to factor in past family traumas..
Or..
Plain insecurities..
Nervousness
Or..
Thoughts of not projecting your demons..
On to your seed..
My wife now is straight on having kids(she works with babies as a nurse)..
And she treats my daughter like her own..
So I don’t know how this will play out about her wanting kids:francis:
I know I don’t want another one:mjlol:
But I’m not opposed to it:yeshrug:
The only thing I can say..
Is keep going if you think the relationship is worth it..
Possibly seek counseling..
It could rattle some undercover things she is battling with..
That you have absolutely no idea about..
Be there for her and your seed..
Unfortunately..
And I hate this saying because I’ve experienced some real fukkery behind it..
Everything in time will reveal itself..
Or..
Everything in the dark comes to the light:francis:
Either you both do the work or let it burn..
What made you want to get married a 2nd time? You ain't feel hesitant since the last one went to shyt?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women change after child birth (men too) they also become more critical of their partner. Ideally you want to get a woman pregnant who thinks the world of you and not just a woman who thinks you are a 'fun' guy (sounds like your relationship, no disrespect)...which is a reason why men try to start families with woman that are younger than them. Ya'll around the same age?

But honestly, part of it just sounds like she wants to be a responsible mother. :yeshrug:

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Talk to your girl. Strong relationships take a lot of work and sacrifice. If it comes down to it and the relationship is worth it, go to counseling. Like others have said, pregnancy is no joke. It takes a mental and physical toll like no other. Give your woman the same type of understanding, loyalty and communication you would want from her. Good luck

This! Also, monitor how she treats herself. Make sure she has time to go out and do the things she normally did. Explain to her how you arent going anywhere and want her to have time for herself, time alone with you, time with her friends/family, etc.. Women go through postpartum depression and it can manifest itself in many ways.

As far as your love life is concerned, give her time to heal up both physically, mentally and emotionally. The pregnancy takes a ton out a women. Ultimately, make her feel safe and supported. Go out of your way to do this!

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally maybe it’s cause I’m paranoid but once I see a woman do some cold blooded sh1t I usually back all the way off.

it could be her being rude to someone unnecessarily
Showing disregard to the welfare of others, lacking sympathy.
Never insisting on paying when we go out places. Always expecting me to pay, yet rarely does anything out of her own volition for me...I.e cook etc.

most guys ignore these things because they think well, she’s good to me. We fucck whenever. That’s what matters. But there’s been many women I’ve met in my life that I just knew, if I fucck around and get her pregnant that would be bad move.

my advice to OP, u need to stand your ground. Stop that lovey dovey sh1t and whenever she acts dumb, say what u need to say in a forceful manner and end the conversation.

Superstar
Daps

she was slightly less concerned about the companionship aspect of our relationship, her appearance, her drive etc

how old is your baby? i think the above is the issue. she's concerned with the kid not you, so she's not caring about providing u crazy sex or frequent sex.

i would not just leave; there is a kid involved. i'd try counseling first.

when she nitpicks do you voice it in that moment? when she said the sex thing did u voice your concern in that moment and let her know you were serious? she might not even realize what she's doing

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Lol. Damn. I was with my son’s father for 7 years, he was my high school sweetheart. Had a baby with him and it was all she wrote. I ended up leaving him before my son was 1.

It is an interesting phenomenon. The first year after having a baby is the toughest. Good luck breh.

Was it because of the same issues as Op? He wanted sex and all that and he felt like you changed?

Also did you felt less attracted to him after the baby?