Coli brehs, brehettes: did she or didn't she

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Nah 3:30 and she texting you mean she just got home...if she was getting her back blown out you wouldn't heard back until around 5-6:30 am...

But breh you married and tripping over who the side bytch fukking? You already losing cause you working with emotions for the side p*ssy..treat her like a slut fukk toy and never get affectionate or else you going to fukk around and have her call your wife once she finds out cause she in love...she's going to find out breh if your wife don't first so you mine as well cut that cuffing shyt out with the side simp ass nikka

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Nah 3:30 and she texting you mean she just got home...if she was getting her back blown out you wouldn't heard back until around 5-6:30 am...

But breh you married and tripping over who the side bytch fukking? You already losing cause you working with emotions for the side p*ssy..treat her like a slut fukk toy and never get affectionate or else you going to fukk around and have her call your wife once she finds out cause she in love...she's going to find out breh if your wife don't first so you mine as well cut that cuffing shyt out with the side simp ass nikka

She don't know so she innocent with it and i like her.. had for a long while before we even started this.. but I hear you.

She moving soon anyways, might be at least

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
j6a4jXa.gif
nikka using female logic.