Coli brehs, brehettes: did she or didn't she

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
To make up for cheating on your wife, you should get her a male personal trainer. It'll put the spark back in your marriage :scheme:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Get Married Brehettes.

J/K

OP, go on and slut around and be the biggest hoe there ever was. Being a disloyal, lying, deceitful husband who doesn't take his vows, wife, or life serious is so awesome!

Grab your jump off by the p*ssy and tell her to get right. The two of you should run off together.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Get Married Brehettes.

J/K

OP, go on and slut around and be the biggest hoe there ever was. Being a disloyal, lying, deceitful husband who doesn't take his vows, wife, or life serious is so awesome!

Grab your jump off by the p*ssy and tell her to get right. The two of you should run off together.

That's alotta sarcasm

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I got a friend that went out tonight, been seeing her for awhile, nothing too serious because I'm married but i guess i like her

She invited me out to go with, but I'm stuck working right now, told her to text, call me when she home

She text me aroud 330

I know the damn bars, clubs close at 2, then ppl eat, talk, chill or whatever

But they can also go and do "other shyt"

What are the odds, chances that she fukked :mjcry:

She was out with homegirls, even posted snaps with em, like 2 dykes and 3 regular girls

What yall think :mjcry:

Let's be mature about it :lupe:
nikka you're married. Who cares what she did?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
330 ain't too sketchy. Unless they still dressed up.

Half the time I get asked to text after I hit em back around 3 if it's no rush. Enough time to talk a bit outside the bar or club, go home, take ya clothes off or shower.