Coli help me settle this: Lupita vs average faced sloppy bodied Rican ex girlfriend.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like:duck:but I'll play along I guess.

Lupita is obviously more attractive but if the Rican girl had the face of the second girl posted and her body were on point it could go ether way since it would depend on what the particular guy is interested in at the time, A Black chick or a Rican one.
No duckdales I swear.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Lupita is obviously more attractive but if the Rican girl had the face of the second girl posted and her body were on point it could go ether way since it would depend on what the particular guy is interested in at the time, A Black chick or a Rican one.

:mjpls:

The second "reference" is a no breh

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The reference pic might not even look like your homie's ex to other people. Just post the real deal.

:sas1:
I can't but trust me she looks similar to them chicks either way still not prettier than Lupita. If I was to post the chick y'all would be saying the same thing trust...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Damn. You coulda atleast posted some pics of Lupita with some hair on her head. Her recent pics for example.

And its not eem a contest

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
:scust: at this even being a question

full

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He could be color struck or maybe he just likes plump women:unsure:
If he has no viseral sexual attraction to lupita, his mind just can't see her as more attractive.
I think all my exes look better than trey songs, but 1 of them was described as "that dog faced nikka" by a friend. :manny:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
He could be color struck or maybe he just likes plump women:unsure:
If he has no viseral sexual attraction to lupita, his mind just can't see her as more attractive.
I think all my exes look better than trey songs, but 1 of them was described as "that dog faced nikka" by a friend. :manny:
He claims he like slim women too.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
She's cute, at first I thought wow when I first saw her but now I'm kinda too used to her look.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think she's ugly at all but I think the whole bald and dark look makes her seem exotic. Sort of like Grace Jones back in the day.

But I don't see the wow factor people seem to see.