Coli help me settle this: Lupita vs average faced sloppy bodied Rican ex girlfriend.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yeah, he really schooled me on shyt. Bright student, comes from a very resilient background. It's actually inspiring to me. He told me he spent his first 12 formative years in a refugee camp, was born there as well.

Wow. That's crazy.

It just shows though how important opportunities are. Access to education, resources and infrastructure is the difference between leading two very different lives.

I sometimes wonder how many Bill Gates' are working in some field in Africa.

Glad to see this kid make it out man. Those refugee camps like Dadaab are hopeless. People live in limbo while they wait for the situation to improve back home yet they're not citizens of Kenya so they can't move on with their lives. Some people have been living like this for 25 years...grew up there.....married and had kids. Somehow they got used to it. We're beginning to see a new generation who know nothing but the camps.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Let's be reality, Lupita does not look that great in the face. Some of ya'll falling victim to media hype. Personally if I saw her in the grocery store I wouldn't look twice :yeshrug:
Hella average

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Pretty difficult to give a good answer without a real picture of the chick involved.

But Lupita is gorgeous, girl would have to be real good looking to compete.
He Still salty :what: saying cuase the ex had double dds, did just overrating basic Ricans cause he colorstruck and dont like inshape women. :scust:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Let's be reality, Lupita does not look that great in the face. Some of ya'll falling victim to media hype. Personally if I saw her in the grocery store I wouldn't look twice :yeshrug:
Hella average
Ok but she still look better than the ex... :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Wow. That's crazy.

It just shows though how important opportunities are. Access to education, resources and infrastructure is the difference between leading two very different lives.

I sometimes wonder how many Bill Gates' are working in some field in Africa.

Glad to see this kid make it out man. Those refugee camps like Dadaab are hopeless. People live in limbo while they wait for the situation to improve back home yet they're not citizens of Kenya so they can't move on with their lives. Some people have been living like this for 25 years...grew up there.....married and had kids. Somehow they got used to it. We're beginning to see a new generation who know nothing but the camps.
It's a lot of trauma involved as well by being essentially stateless and displaced. He told me he was in Uganda and was able to learn English. He comes from a family of 13. Working with him has actually instilled a sense of pride in wanting to help and rebuild.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I know this sounds silly. I got into a heated debate with a friend last night and claimed his ex is in the the same league looks wise as Lupita. I told him hell nah and you come off as colorstruck and racially biased. He claims he has no feelings for the ex so I'm expecting he can be objective on this. His ex looks similar to this

Reference Body wise at her best (at her worst she was 5'0 185 pounds):scust: ( not her in the picture)
tumblr_nn1zh80pCk1ttryaao1_500.jpg

Face wised ( not her just given a reference point)

ByvkXPCIUAAw6cd.jpg

Claims Lupita looks in the same league :mjlol:
Lupita.jpg

lupita-nyong-o-shows-off-her-bikini-body-in-hawaii-june-2014_1.jpg

I told him no way in hell your ex is in the same league. You may not find her personally attractive which is fair but no way in hell if we're looking with this objectively is this chick the same standard as Lupita. :francis: Overrate average spainsh chicks just cuz they Spanish brehs.

Lupita this isn't even a contest. :mjlol:One woman actually has a glow a real glow to her skin and perfect symmetrical face while the others just look dusty