Coli help me settle this: Lupita vs average faced sloppy bodied Rican ex girlfriend.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Don't get me wrong, I don't think she's ugly at all but I think the whole bald and dark look makes her seem exotic. Sort of like Grace Jones back in the day.

But I don't see the wow factor people seem to see.
Yeah I see what you're saying but Grace Jones is kinda hit in the face. Lupita is cute, the whole dark skin and buzz cut contrast makes her stand out. Which reminds me, I saw a Somali girl downtown the other day and them girls is exotic. Long necks, small waists, tall as hell. :wow:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Based on the example pic ofcourse it seems crazy to me.

But if he really likes short plump pr chicks then those will look better to him.

Clearly he's not a coli breh though
Wifin up short chunky 7s
:dame:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Lupita's body is 8/10. Lupita's face is 6/10 on a good day

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yeah I see what you're saying but Grace Jones is kinda hit in the face. Lupita is cute, the whole dark skin and buzz cut contrast makes her stand out. Which reminds me, I saw a Somali girl downtown the other day and them girls is exotic. Long necks, small waists, tall as hell. :wow:

We eating good :mjcry:

Which is why we hate sharing and cockblock. Monopoly over Somali chicks :lolbron:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
BETTER TELL THEM

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Oh really :jbhmm:?
For real, I been here lol.

We eating good :mjcry:

Which is why we hate sharing and cockblock. Monopoly over Somali chicks :lolbron:
I don't blame y'all. One of my students is Somali, smart fella, and I understand culture is important to y'all. Side note: I learned to say Somali and not Somalian. Lol

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Based on the example pic ofcourse it seems crazy to me.

But if he really likes short plump pr chicks then those will look better to him.

Clearly he's not a coli breh though
Wifin up short chunky 7s
:dame:
He claims to like all types of women. :manny: He rated Lupita a 7.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
For real, I been here lol.

I don't blame y'all. One of my students is Somali, smart fella, and I understand culture is important to y'all. Side note: I learned to say Somali and not Somalian. Lol
I'll allow it. And I used to make the same mistake.