Coli help me settle this: Lupita vs average faced sloppy bodied Rican ex girlfriend.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
For real, I been here lol.

I don't blame y'all. One of my students is Somali, smart fella, and I understand culture is important to y'all. Side note: I learned to say Somali and not Somalian. Lol

Lmao

Pet peeve

But then even Somalis who grew up in the West say it sometimes because they picked it up from the media. I suppose it's because other countries in the region go by the -an suffix. Eritrean..Ethiopian...Kenyan. So naturally people went with Somalian.

Student? :leon:. What do you teach?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
5fum3et6arlo.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'll allow it. And I used to make the same mistake.
Lmao @ allow. Okay Fons. :mjpls:

Lmao

Pet peeve

But then even Somalis who grew up in the West say it sometimes because they picked it up from the media. I suppose it's because other countries in the region go by the -an suffix. Eritrean..Ethiopian...Kenyan. So naturally people went with Somalian.

Student? :leon:. What do you teach?
I never was around y'all to be honest, so that's where I assumed it would be "Somalian". I instruct Cell Biology for now, hopefully more courses in the future. Bright student, told me about Somali territory in Ethiopia thinking I would get mad. :skip:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Lmao @ allow. Okay Fons. :mjpls:

I never was around y'all to be honest, so that's where I assumed it would be "Somalian". I instruct Cell Biology for now, hopefully more courses in the future. Bright student, told me about Somali territory in Ethiopia thinking I would get mad. :skip:

Good shyt.

Somalis always have to press the issue with Habeshas :dead:

Makes for good banter.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Lupita by a longshot.

But if it's his wife who are you to tell him she's not the prettiest bytch in the world to him? :dahell:

Dudes actually getting in legit arguments offline about a man preferring his wife to some woman he'll never meet. :mjlol:

:dead:

The internet generation, ladies and gentlemen.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Lupita by a longshot.

But if it's his wife who are you to tell him she's not the prettiest bytch in the world to him? :dahell:

Dudes actually getting in legit arguments offline about a man preferring his wife to some woman he'll never meet. :mjlol:

:dead:

The internet generation, ladies and gentlemen.
It not his wife... It his ex girlfriend its in the title :what:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Good shyt.

Somalis always have to press the issue with Habeshas :dead:

Makes for good banter.
He asked me first if I was East African to make sure (I have a "Creole" last name), then he started insulting Habesha and thought it would get to me. He started saying Eritrea defeating Ethiopia was a good thing not knowing my mothers lineage lays there too. :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty difficult to give a good answer without a real picture of the chick involved.

But Lupita is gorgeous, girl would have to be real good looking to compete.