Cornel west deliverin that ether as usual..,

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think you need to educate yourself on the nature of drone attacks and the opppsition to them. People die in wars but where is the war? Is there a war on yemen somalia and pakistan? If so declare it. Do we have credible intelligence about the people they are killing? If so show it. The best option for america is not drones. Its peace. America is using drones to kill innocent civilians through its signature and double tap strikes against countries who are not at war. America attacks all armed combat age males and murders them. That creates terrorists.

sent from Mooks pig pen

Again putting troops on the ground to go after these people is not a better option. If intelligence determines these people are threats then drone strikes are the most accurate and least risky for the American military.

The best option for everybody is peace, but when have humans ever had peace? Drone strikes are not new almost all targeted killings since 9/11 have been carried out by drones. The fighting will not stop, nothing Obama can do will stop the fighting. I'd rather we send out drones instead of American soldiers to do this work.

You don't have any proof for your double tap claims, and as far as I'm concerned if you are patching up terrorists so they can pick up their guns and go back to fight, then you are in fact a terrorist as well. Armed Combat age males hanging with terrorists are most likely terrorists, otherwise they wouldn't be armed and hanging with terrorists.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Again putting troops on the ground to go after these people is not a better option. If intelligence determines these people are threats then drone strikes are the most accurate and least risky for the American military.

The best option for everybody is peace, but when have humans ever had peace? Drone strikes are not new almost all targeted killings since 9/11 have been carried out by drones. The fighting will not stop, nothing Obama can do will stop the fighting. I'd rather we send out drones instead of American soldiers to do this work.

You don't have any proof for your double tap claims, and as far as I'm concerned if you are patching up terrorists so they can pick up their guns and go back to fight, then you are in fact a terrorist as well. Armed Combat age males hanging with terrorists are most likely terrorists, otherwise they wouldn't be armed and hanging with terrorists.

Lmao... i dont even want to respond to this demonstration in psycopathy. As far as your concerned you are ok with war crimes. You are the definition of an Obama drone.

sent from Mooks pig pen

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Can you name a war that didn't cause civilian casualties?

Before these drone strikes planes, bombs, and airborne shooters did these jobs. They all are less accurate and produce more civilian casualties.

The alternative is putting troops on the ground and putting more lives in danger, and even that wouldn't eliminate civilian casualties. If American troops were dying doing the work of drones you'd be complaining about too many American lives being lost.

War is ugly, people die. Dropping everything and coming home isn't an option, so as of right now the best option for America are drone strikes. As opposed to putting thousands of soldiers on the ground.

The strikes themselves are done outside Constitutional Powers. We are launching strikes into sovereign nations who we have not formally declared war with.

Not true.

Do you really think if Bush decided to go ahead with the Dream Act instead of privatizing Social Security(which he said was his main regret not switching them around in terms of preference) , that Latinos, Blacks, and South Asians would not give him props?

Republicans have not been known for great domestic things that people love exactly(I think any president would have got criticized of only having something like no child left behind) , but if McCain had done something like this I guarantee you he would get praise. People give props where it is due.

Name some domestic policies you give the GOP props for and give me a link showing me where you have said these things before this thread?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Lmao... i dont even want to respond to this demonstration in psycopathy. As far as your concerned you are ok with war crimes. You are the definition of an Obama drone.

sent from Mooks pig pen

Bro, I would have never imagined liberals spewing Bush Administration talking points on torture, war on terror, etc..

Just a sad display to protect the image of their daddy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

sent from Mooks pig pen

Has nothing to do with Obama. Drones were used before him and they will continue to be used after him. Rules of engagement were stretched before him and they will be stretched after him.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro, I would have never imagined liberals spewing Bush Administration talking points on torture, war on terror, etc..

When have I ever said that I was a liberal?

I don't do the "pick sides on an issue just cause liberals/conservatives agree with it business"

The choice here is either put American lives on the line or send drones. I pick send drones:manny:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Pres Obama in 03 : Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and we must act now.

The coli in 03: I trust the pres

The coli in 04: hes not perfect so what he was trying to protect America

If only :skip:

Obama and Bush have the exact same foriegn policy...

sent from Mooks pig pen

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Has nothing to do with Obama. Drones were used before him and they will continue to be used after him. Rules of engagement were stretched before him and they will be stretched after him.

The point is that when Bush was doing these things he was categorized as a war criminal by the very same people who defend Obama to no end now. If Mcain won that election and green lit these drone strikes you would be singing a completely different tune and you know it, you're a fukking hypocrite.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

sent from Mooks pig pen

I supported the wars until I found out the intelligence was a lie. Not just inaccurate but an on purpose lie. If you have any proof that the Obama administration is lying about its intelligence or goals, then I'd feel the same way about them.

Edit: and no they don't have the same policies. Obama has been much more efficient and successful in dealing with terrorists.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The point is that when Bush was doing these things he was categorized as a war criminal by the very same people who defend Obama to no end now. If Mcain won that election and green lit these drone strikes you would be singing a completely different tune and you know it, you're a fukking hypocrite.

Bush was categorized as a war criminal because he lied about intelligence and goals for declaring war. Many American citizens including those that identify as liberals supported the war at first.

No i wouldn't. Foreign policy is the last thing any of us should be playing politics on. If American intelligence determines something is the correct step for the American military, I support their positions. They are the ones putting their lives on the line everyday.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

sent from Mooks pig pen

:russ:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Obama in 2005:

Obama also faulted the administration for tarring its critics as unpatriotic naysayers and said it launched the war to topple Saddam Hussein in March 2003 without "giving either Congress or the American people the full story."

"Straight answers to critical questions. That's what we don't have right now," the high-profile freshman senator told the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations. "Members of both parties and the American people have now made clear that it is simply not enough for the president to simply say 'We know best' and 'Stay the course.' "

Obama Calls on Bush To Admit Iraq Errors

:russ:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Obama in 2002:

I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income, to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression.

You want a fight, President Bush? Let's fight to make sure our so-called allies in the Middle East, the Saudis and the Egyptians, stop oppressing their own people, and suppressing dissent, and tolerating corruption and inequality, and mismanaging their economies so that their youth grow up without education, without prospects, without hope, the ready recruits of terrorist cells.

You want a fight, President Bush? Let's fight to wean ourselves off Middle East oil through an energy policy that doesn't simply serve the interests of Exxon and Mobil.

Those are the battles that we need to fight. Those are the battles that we willingly join. The battles against ignorance and intolerance. Corruption and greed. Poverty and despair."

:deadmanny:

Barack Obama's Stirring 2002 Speech Against the Iraq War