Open Society Foundation

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
@LegendNas

I was address this line specifically:

"Members of both parties and the American people have now made clear that it is simply not enough for the president to simply say 'We know best' and 'Stay the course.' "

This can apply to his use of drones.

Last edited by a moderator:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^@TypeUsernameHere my bad

Well like I said I do not defend drone strikes at all, and like Chris Matthews I am pretty much a dove when it comes to war. As bad as it sounds, I do admit I try to block out that part of war.

And I think its embarrassing personally that some nut like Rand Paul supports the Patriot Act while Obama isn't.....then again they all change opinions when they get into the chief executive position.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Poster above me might be the fiercest Obama dikk rider on this site, so it's no surprise he's butthurt at the mounds of evidence and Obama's own words being used to criticize his daddy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Obama is a fukking cac who could care less about black people. This entire political "stunt" of being sworn in on MLK day was nothing more than a wack case of symbolism designed to mollify blacks so they would shut the fukk up. Its disgusting and pathetic and I aint falling for it. But im sure a lip syncing Beyoncé and being sworn in on the bible stolen from MLK's library will be enough to keep blacks quiet for the next four years. Meanwhile EVERY OTHER intrest group will continue to hold Obama's feet to the fire and get their wishes addressed, from Gays, to Mexicans, to repubs.

I'm sick of the fallacy that is the Obama presidency.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i've read most of this thread,and all i can say is...if you think Obama don't give a fukk about black folks, just wait until the next prez get in office :skip:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
It always takes three or four pages and someone saying this before one actually tried to tear apart what Cornell says in this case.

I put in my FB profile two days ago that I'm sickened by folks putting these Obama and MLK together photos up because it does a huge disservice to MLK. So to course, people respond that without MLK there'd be no Obama. I respond by saying if you think all it takes is to black and the President to fulfill MLKs dream, you're shortchanging MLK greatly.

meh... MLK could be president today and nikkas would find SOMETHING to complain about. it must be nice to be dead and be a matyr

i guarentee if Obeezy was assassinated early in his presidency or didn't come up in the internet age you wouldn't have this type of debate​

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
meh... MLK could be president today and nikkas would find SOMETHING to complain about. it must be nice to be dead and be a matyr

i guarentee if Obeezy was assassinated early in his presidency or didn't come up in the internet age you wouldn't have this type of debate​

I'd still debate the indefinite detention policy he signed.

I'd still have a problem with drone strikes.

Doesn't matter the President bruh. Those are legitimate "debates" and "complaints."

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I'd still debate the indefinite detention policy he signed.

I'd still have a problem with drone strikes.

Doesn't matter the President bruh. Those are legitimate "debates" and "complaints."
far as im concerned those things come with the territory of being president of the entire country. i think cats are delusional if they think otherwise.

obama is in a lose/lose situation. i dont envy him.​

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
far as im concerned those things come with the territory of being president of the entire country. i think cats are delusional if they think otherwise.

obama is in a lose/lose situation. i dont envy him.​

Im sorry, but the territory of Habeus Corpus being trampled upon hasn't happened since this country's inception.

It's part of the territory for people who are accepting of it.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Im sorry, but the territory of Habeus Corpus being trampled upon hasn't happened since this country's inception.

It's part of the territory for people who are accepting of it.

It happened twice under the directive of the President: Lincoln and FDR.

Doesn't mean it's right though.