Curtis Sc00n Attacks Jay Z: "The SEC Will Expose He's Nowhere Near A Billionaire In Court" | UPDATED

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I had to google because I like to know what I'm talking about, now that you said this I clicked through all of those tours I posted and 1 was less than about 2 months, of which, one was an extension of a longer one. It's cause people just say stuff on the internet, one has to fact-check :yeshrug:
So 13 tours of which most are 30-40 dates, and some 20 and some 80.

In 16 years is selective :gucci:. In between these 5-600 or so tour dates, he did mad smaller venues. There's no need to make up shyt when you have wikipedia.

The last on the run tour was 21 dates and this was 40 something. Jay really started touring in like 2009, Prince was doing it since the early 80s every other year 20-80 shows. As I said, love for the game. Some can relate, others can't. Personally, I can't. But I can understand.

Bro.. as much as I love Prince I don’t think he was ever valued as much as Jigga is now

I clicked through each link (simple fact checking.. won’t even call that research :hubie:... it’s more than two tours that were barely a month)

2009 sounds about right.. that’s when the live nation business materialized

Maybe he works for them like breh said a few pages back.. maybe part of the live nation deal is he has to drop albums and tour :hubie:

I’m just a fan breh.. don’t come for me

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Hey breh..

To each his own.. I just don’t agree

Dre
Snoop
Em
Cube

Hell.. even 50 aren’t touring like Jay is..

Of course you get a festival show or a Coachella but 3 month nationwide tour :russ:

Nah breh.. that’s excessive for a billionaire
50 can't even sell out a club, Dre takes a decade to produce a beat, Eminem was depressed for a decade but jumped on it again and Snoop stays on tour. Snoop doesn't even tour, he just does shows all the time, jumps on random tours and on.
I don't think 50 does shyt just for the love, he's not going to accept a bum ass deal to do small venues and blow the whole fee on his private jet.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Curtis Sc00n is a clown that always tries to frame hating as genuine concern, which makes it 100x worse than just hating.

Fred.

yup he did the same thing with 50 cent when he took him to court..

"My lawers will expose 50 cent as not being a mogul and the creative genius behind POWER!"
:ufdup:

When he lost that case he sounded like he was on Suicide Watch on Twitter
:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
50 can't even sell out a club, Dre takes a decade to produce a beat, Eminem was depressed for a decade but jumped on it again and Snoop stays on tour.
I don't think 50 does shyt just for the love, he's not going to accept a bum ass deal to do small venues and blow the whole fee on his private jet.

Ice Cube
Dre
Snoop
Eminem

Aren’t touring. They’ll do selective shows/festivals

This is expected.. they’re old bro.. nikkas can’t keep going state to state performing (working out, eating unhealthy, doing drugs etc) in front of thousands of people

You’re starting to scare me a little

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey breh..

To each his own.. I just don’t agree

Dre
Snoop
Em
Cube

Hell.. even 50 aren’t touring like Jay is..

Of course you get a festival show or a Coachella but 3 month nationwide tour :russ:

Nah breh.. that’s excessive for a billionaire
My post went over yur head lol but out of all them nikkas you named
Jay prolly has the youngest fans that show up to his shows and can still get a single in rotation

If anything he played the game right compared to everyone you mentioned :yeshrug:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's too focused on another man's life....nikka spent a whole week tweeting about the next man's paper.

Perhaps he should get a life of his own instead of being a bitter Twitter troll.

Jay Z allowed himself to be used and they don't need him anymore. nikkas been saw the jig with the Barclays Center. He was the face of gentrification and displacement in the area.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ice Cube
Dre
Snoop
Eminem

Aren’t touring. They’ll do selective shows/festivals

This is expected.. they’re old bro.. nikkas can’t keep going state to state performing (working out, eating unhealthy, doing drugs etc) in front of thousands of people

You’re starting to scare me a little
Dre doesn't do anything at all, Snoop does shows "selective" as you call it all the time. Just google Snoop show and you'll get 20 dates right now.
50 cent isn't touring, because no one will pay him to tour. Eminem doesn't seem to enjoy it, maybe it's his mental health or not. He did a tour with Jay, Rihanna, now he's doing he's doing 60-100k stadiums in Europe. He does small tours to support his albums, but very big stadiums. Indicating that he might not like the traveling and being on tour but the money is too good. Either that or he doesn't like lengthy tours.

Let's not forget about the financial aspect, if they are worth a billion and 3 tours can get them close to half a billion. That's not small change. I sense that if Cube could get 100 million for 2 months rapping, he would rather do that than get a few million for 8 months work in Hollywood with a bunch of plastic cacs. Or maybe he enjoys working constantly in Hollywood than touring for a month or so every other year :leon:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Dre doesn't do anything at all, Snoop does shows "selective" as you call it all the time. Just google Snoop show and you'll get 20 dates right now.
50 cent isn't touring, because no one will pay him to tour. Eminem doesn't seem to enjoy it, maybe it's his mental health or not. He did a tour with Jay, Rihanna, now he's doing he's doing 60-100k stadiums in Europe. He does small tours to support his albums, but very big stadiums. Indicating that he might not like the traveling and being on tour but the money is too good. Either that or he doesn't like lengthy tours.

Let's not forget about the financial aspect, if they are worth a billion and 3 tours can get them close to half a billion. That's not small change. I sense that if Cube could get 100 million for 2 months rapping, he would rather do that than get a few million for 8 months work in Hollywood with a bunch of plastic cacs.

My brother are you ok?

They don’t Tour like they did in their primes because:

1. They’re not in their primes

2. They don’t have to Tour anymore. (Life is good)

Dr Dre was Hip Hop’s “first billionaire”.. He dropped an album in 2015.. didn’t Tour it (and he didn’t have to) lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
But what are you trying to say? That just cause Consequence doesn't tour he's a billionaire? Just cause Bono and Madonna do they are really not rich, just faking :shaq2:. Just cause Joe Budden stopped rapping he's richer than Drake? Prince performed cause he had to support a drug habit? Rolling Stones tour at 80 cause they have to pay for their retirement home? Raekwon now has more money than Julio Iglesias cause the latter tours and the former doesn't?

Are we acting like Dr. Dre has more than 1 tour in his 33 year long career? Dude talked about dropping his album for 14 years. Eminems last long tour was in 05, he had to stop half-way in and go to mental hospital for 5 years. Are we acting like it's 50s choice that he isn't touring? He's too proud and rich to open up for Lil Yachty.

I'm tired of this thing.

You can also flip it and ask why Jay-z isn't acting in straight to dvd movies or recording voices for supporting roles in cartoons :mjlol:.

Last edited:
Daps
80850b348e95310e5495a247e6908633

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
He's too focused on another man's life....nikka spent a whole week tweeting about the next man's paper.

Perhaps he should get a life of his own instead of being a bitter Twitter troll.
Yup, all that typing just for me to scroll past it without reading to reply to this comment

Nothing worse than pocket watchers

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time

Let's not forget about the financial aspect, if they are worth a billion and 3 tours can get them close to half a billion. That's not small change. I sense that if Cube could get 100 million for 2 months rapping, he would rather do that than get a few million for 8 months work in Hollywood with a bunch of plastic cacs. Or maybe he enjoys working constantly in Hollywood than touring for a month or so every other year :leon:
50 cent is on the docket to do about 25 European shows at venues of 25K or more and they are selling out. His 15 year "Get rich or die tryin' tour