Curtis Sc00n Attacks Jay Z: "The SEC Will Expose He's Nowhere Near A Billionaire In Court" | UPDATED

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Really don’t care for this chatty patty ass nikka but if you disagree with the second & third sentence, then you’re exactly who he’s talking to

what I don't understand is why any of this matters ..

he can be 100% correct. However.. I've never cared what anyone other than myself makes.. $$

I legit don't understand his beef ??

I could understand if he was saying Jay Z is really illuminati or a devil worshipper and using his coded lyrics to deceive people into following evil

that is a cause worth fighting for..

Where's this outrage over nikkas like R Kelly who's just outchea cultivating High Schoolers as a 50yr old

people paying way too much attention to celebrities in general .. I don't givafawk about none of these nikkas to tweet anything about them

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Between stuff like this, his hatred of Pac, and his spat with Talib Kweli i had to unfollow this cat on twitter. This nikka stay sippin on that haterade.

That really pissed me off about him....

he listed his tour dates to insinuate how he might pull up and put the beats on Talib for calling him a C00N....

and the fact that he tried to do a film documentary highligting the positive aspects of a infamous jamaican informant

and caught feelings when he got called out on it....made me realize how much of a clown he was

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what are you trying to say? That just cause Consequence doesn't tour he's a billionaire? Just cause Bono and Madonna do they are really not rich, just faking :shaq2:. Just cause Joe Budden stopped rapping he's richer than Drake? Prince performed cause he had to support a drug habit? Rolling Stones tour at 80 cause they have to pay for their retirement home? Raekwon now has more money than Julio Iglesias cause the latter tours and the former doesn't?

Are we acting like Dr. Dre has more than 1 tour in his 33 year long career? Dude talked about dropping his album for 14 years. Eminems last long tour was in 05, he had to stop half-way in and go to mental hospital for 5 years. Are we acting like it's 50s choice that he isn't touring? He's too proud and rich to open up for Lil Yachty.

I'm tired of this thing.

You can also flip it and ask why Jay-z isn't acting in straight to dvd movies or recording voices for supporting roles in cartoons :mjlol:.

Bro he just arguing to argue now. Forget it lol

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
what I don't understand is why any of this matters ..

he can be 100% correct. However.. I've never cared what anyone other than myself makes.. $$

I legit don't understand his beef ??

I could understand if he was saying Jay Z is really illuminati or a devil worshipper and using his coded lyrics to deceive people into following evil

that is a cause worth fighting for..

because it's PERSONAL and PETTY

if you ever followed Sc00n's twitter timeline he tends to bring up how much of a role he played in alledgedly securing airplay for Jay-z breakout record on Def Jam .."Ain't No N1GGA" and not recieving any money much less any acknowledgement.......

Sc00n always speak of his days dealing with def jam and rush management personalites such as Lyor, Irv Gotti and JMJ

He is bitter...cause he never reached his potential like his peers did with all the "favors"....and "scripts" and "ideas" he pitched or worked on while in thier midst..

and Yes...i truly believe he did have JMJ murked :ufdup:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
50 cent is on the docket to do about 25 European shows at venues of 25K or more and they are selling out. His 15 year "Get rich or die tryin' tour
That's dope although it's 7 shows. It's easy to forget about Europe and Australia
I was going by his last tour when he was still somewhat hot
The Invitation Tour - Wikipedia

2k venues and shyt.

With someone who was as big as 50 was, had that amount of hits and classics and is still as famous, one would figure that he could still max out the US. I guess you got to keep on dropping fire in the US unless you did it major in the 60s/70s. S/O to the Europeans for not being fickle though

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I don't think the SEC is investigating Jay-Z. They're investigating another company and want to question Jay-Z about that company's finances. Jay-Z himself is not the target of their investigation.

...At least that's what I read unless something changed recently.

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Jay-Z is manipulating the media and the masses to make money?

Ok. And.....? Is there more to this story?

This nikka should spend his time and money exposing Peter Thiel and Johnny Depp. He’s on some “I’m not hating on Jay-z but....” Chatty Patty ass nikka.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If dropping albums and touring is in the contract he agreed to, then I don't see the big deal. Even when billionaires sign contracts to do whatever they agree to do, you don't think they have to fulfill those contracts? How do you think they keep making money?

nikkas acting like Jay a corporate slave cause he's pulling in over 25 million gross plus doing "tours" once every 3 years for 9-12 weeks :mjlol:

It's crazy seeing dudes on the internet trying to spin this as some type of L. Its like we forget Jay is a rapper and entertainer and just maybe... where his passion actually lies? :francis:No, couldn't be that (not to mention the millions he makes doing it), nope, couldn't be.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Bro.. we don’t agree lol

It’s not that serious. Prince did selective touring but still recorded albums (great albums.. never fell off) until he passed

My man Hov going on tour every 2 years like it’s still 98 and he’s in his respective prime..

That shyt is bizarre..

Man, I can’t believe that LuckyLefty, of all people, dapped this post. :deadmanny:

Treason

All Star
Daps
I actually agree that Sc00n is out of pocket here but the touring thing is bizarre breh

Why on God’s earth would a billionaire still go to work? I can see still making music

That’s clearly your life’s purpose

But you no longer do music videos
Formally release singles

Why Tour?
otr tour did $109,610,198

:rudy: better question is why wouldnt he tour

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the SEC is investigating Jay-Z. They're investigated another company and want to question Jay-Z about that company's finance. Jay-Z himself is not the target of their investigation.

...At least that's what I read unless something changed recently.
Thank You! Someone finally posted what's REALLY going on

Close Thread