Curtis Sc00n Attacks Jay Z: "The SEC Will Expose He's Nowhere Near A Billionaire In Court" | UPDATED

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Ice Cube
Dre
Snoop
Eminem

Aren’t touring. They’ll do selective shows/festivals

This is expected.. they’re old bro.. nikkas can’t keep going state to state performing (working out, eating unhealthy, doing drugs etc) in front of thousands of people

You’re starting to scare me a little
:heh:

You actually doubt that Every single one of those dudes, except for Eminem maybe, would do a hop skip and a jump to go on tour if a company like live Nation fronted them 100 million to do so? Snoop been exhausting EVERY avenue literally imaginable to squeeze every dime possible outta his brand for 20 years now, you think he's scoffing at big money tours because he thinks a 4th season of his basic cable cooking show with Martha Stewart is the more appropriate and dignified gig for an artist of his age and stature ?

That's what big time legacy acts do... I'm struggling to understand how we're acting like a musician making millions to tour is beneath them or some shyt... We've been saying forever that our legends deserve to make that big late-career nostalgia bag that rock legends do

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
That's dope although it's 7 shows. It's easy to forget about Europe and Australia
I was going by his last tour when he was still somewhat hot
The Invitation Tour - Wikipedia

2k venues and shyt.

With someone who was as big as 50 was, had that amount of hits and classics and is still as famous, one would figure that he could still max out the US. I guess you got to keep on dropping fire in the US unless you did it major in the 60s/70s. S/O to the Europeans for not being fickle though
No it was extended last week to Ireland and other countries.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Some truth and ducktales. Hov has built his brand on "facts" and telling the truth yet he has no doubt overstated his wealth as well as his ownership of stuff. But he's still crazy rich.

Your via Live Nation is not some negative. It's a great deal and he's going to make a ton of money off it. Those tweets reek of Dame-style "why do you have a boss" dumb shyt. Tours are expensive, I'm not stunned Hov is going through Live Nation. Guess what, artists who gross way more than Hov on tour do similar things. Rolling Stones, Springsteen, Madonna, etc.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
This guy is a special kind of hater.... Like you only see a nikka hate this hard once or twice a generation

I don't even know how wrong or right the actual info is...But just the sustained level of hate and vitriol that flows from this guy's twitter stream...Over the course of years is :whoo:
I used to follow him because he does drop some jewels related to the root/blavity weirdos, but his bitterness & jealousy towards other famous Black folk made me mute him.

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Curtis Sc00n hatin on the GOAT?

tenor.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you thought any of these guys, Jay, Nas, or even Dre, have a billion dollars in liquid cash, I would say you are misguided. Those Forbes lists and "articles" are mostly PR and puff pieces, and don't reflect actual financial records, because they don't have access to them.

That said, this guy is embarrassing. He's reduced to delusional tweets while reliving the glory years of the 80's, or is on the 90's now?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Between this Jay/SEC story and the Nas/child support story it’s kind of staggering how there’s still a handful of people who don’t understand how networths and assests work

Jay hasn’t actually decleared he’s a billionaire yet despite working to get to a point, but that doesn’t mean he’s not close or much like Nas and 50 if this Hearing requires some sort of audit of his income and it turns out he has less than his net worth in his bank don’t mean that’s all his money, it’s all tied up in different things

But having said all that, it’s probably not going to get to that point for Jay, he’s just coming in to testify in this case for iconix who brought Rocawear

No where else is this story being reported like Jay is in trouble or anything, I don’t get why people are acting like this is trouble

And as for touring, Jay doesn’t tour that much but is he supposed to like not make money to convice you he does?