• 4:44

Votes: 86 49.7%

• Total voters

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Yall nikkas be overhyping/overrating Kendrick's shyt like a mother fukker.... I don't know what's wrong with yall nikkas. :gucci:

Anyway, neither of these albums I would consider classic. :francis: :yeshrug:
But if I had to go with one, 444...... even though none of the songs had replay value for me....he was talkin real shyt, but I just couldn't vibe too it.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think people equate quotables and one-liners as being what truly defines great lyrics while that's cool nothing beats storytelling and that's where Kendrick shines the most when an mc can just take you on a journey with words that shyt is just:wow: the verses on songs like DUCKWORTH, FEAR, XXX and LUST put damn over the top for me I got kdot up there with legends like scarface, nas and ghost face when it comes to spitting stories
Storytelling is Kendrick's greatest quality as an artist and mc, it's what separates him from his peers for the most part. But when he goes away from that it also his limitations as a rapper starts to show.

Like we can sit here and compare him to the greats, but when his greatest feature is arguably his verse on "Control" which mostly hope and no bars, it kinda gets tricky.

Quotables are important in this rap shyt. It's more than just one liners cuz Nas was never a punchline kinda rapper and he has quotes for days. That nikka Hov puts jewels inside of jewels, his bars take second, third, fourth listens. Some things you might not catch til years later.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That's exactly what Kendricks fan do

We ask yak for quoteables and the best ya come up with is "girl, I know you want this dikk!"

:flop:
Except I always see people respond with lyrics and you guys just choose to ignore and repeat the same tired talking points.

We get it. You don't like kendrick.

This week you're probably claiming 21 savage has more impact or whatever else nonsense you've spewed the last 2 years about kendrick.

You seem to want lyrics you can post under your instagram with the dog filter.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
4:44 easily

Rap wise Jay >>>>>>>

Production I'll say its tied

Skippable songs- only Bam. Bam is dope. But if im not in the mood i skip it

Several songs i'll skip on dam only shyts thats replayable is Humble, DNA and Element

Only albums that have been as good as 4:44 is Rather u than me, You only live twice and At what Cost:yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nice to see Coli has not lost there mind to kendrick brainwashing yet:ehh:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
When I first listened to DAMN I was on the fence about it but then couldn't stop listening to it for weeks. When I listened to 4:44, I thought it was pretty good but never really got the urge to revisit it.

But they are very different and the only reason we are comparing them is they came out in the same year, so it's sort of a pointless game. People can like both without being forced to choose one over the other.

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
4:44 just hit me harder, but i still like DAMN. a lot. These are my two favorite albums this year