Date women who have lots of male friends brehs

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meh. the fact that the women in this study are contested could just be because they're attractive

furthermore if it dont say who initiated the sex then the whole study (or at least the point you're trying to make) is useless

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I'd assume all those male "friends" were wolves or simps. :mjcry:

I don't know if I can survive the ether of those "friends" blowing her back out. My transformation to a coli demon would be complete.
i say the same thing to every woman

"IF YOU THINK HE'S JUST YOUR FRIEND, PULL YOUR PANTIES DOWN AND WATCH HIM PROVE OTHERWISE"

my ugly ass girl friend could try, i wouldn't hit, cause we just friends... my boy could try, i wouldn't hit, we are just friends.... but if the second you offer up puss, i'm willing to throw it all away and don't even think twice about the friendship, or your man..... well then i've just proved i'm a piece of shyt, who would fukk you at a moment's notice... and that's not a friend

and it's like women are too stupid to see that... or they think we're too stupid to see that... but either way... a nikka would be a fool to allow this

Daps
i say the same thing to every woman

"IF YOU THINK HE'S JUST YOUR FRIEND, PULL YOUR PANTIES DOWN AND WATCH HIM PROVE OTHERWISE"

my ugly ass girl friend could try, i wouldn't hit, cause we just friends... my boy could try, i wouldn't hit, we are just friends.... but if the second you offer up puss, i'm willing to throw it all away and don't even think twice about the friendship, or your man..... well then i've just proved i'm a piece of shyt, who would fukk you at a moment's notice... and that's not a friend

and it's like women are too stupid to see that... or they think we're too stupid to see that... but either way... a nikka would be a fool to allow this

You know.....I wasn't going to say anything BUT now I must say something. This silly stereotype does not apply to ALL MEN. I have a male friend, who wouldn't dare think of throwing away our friendship, just to try and get into the panties. He is the most down to earth, and spiritual person I have met, like EVER! We have had some of the most deep penetrating(no pun) conversations about life, the galaxy, etc. I know in my heart he would never go down that road. But again, he is on a higher level than the typical bang bang coli male, so no surprise there. He is also NOT a SIMP either! He gives freely of his heart and time, and truly cares. Again, I know, something many on here wouldn't know about:beli:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You know.....I wasn't going to say anything BUT now I must say something. This silly stereotype does not apply to ALL MEN. I have a male friend, who wouldn't dare think of throwing away our friendship, just to try and get into the panties. He is the most down to earth, and spiritual person I have met, like EVER! We have had some of the most deep penetrating(no pun) conversations about life, the galaxy, etc. I know in my heart he would never go down that road. But again, he is on a higher level than the typical bang bang coli male, so no surprise there. He is also NOT a SIMP either! He gives freely of his heart and time, and truly cares. Again, I know, something many on here wouldn't know about:beli:
I never said all men

I simply said if you THINK so, prove it

I've seen times where male friends were tested, and they passed with flying colors. shyt I just told you that I'm not trying to fukk all my female friends. I'm not actually TRYING to fukk any of them. But some, I would if offered

Ladies have got to understand that not all their male friends are angels with the best of intentions

Let's not act like every woman hasn't got the "you know I always loved you right?" speech before

freetroit

Banned
Daps

Offer him some p*ssy and get back to us brehette

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The women I know who don't get along with other women have real issues. Usually the same excuse is given... "Women are too messy, they talk too much, they're catty" etc.

IDK what it means but the wild ones were the chicks who had a "new best friend" every few months or year. Usually they were the ones with the problem and did reckless/snobby ish to their friends.
It means women know when other women are hoes, i.e. the bytch with no female friends :dame:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He masturbates furiously each time he leaves your house:coffee: