Date women who have lots of male friends brehs

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I never said all men

I simply said if you THINK so, prove it

I've seen times where male friends were tested, and they passed with flying colors. shyt I just told you that I'm not trying to fukk all my female friends. I'm not actually TRYING to fukk any of them. But some, I would if offered

Ladies have got to understand that not all their male friends are angels with the best of intentions

Let's not act like every woman hasn't got the "you know I always loved you right?" speech before

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
i say the same thing to every woman

"IF YOU THINK HE'S JUST YOUR FRIEND, PULL YOUR PANTIES DOWN AND WATCH HIM PROVE OTHERWISE"

my ugly ass girl friend could try, i wouldn't hit, cause we just friends... my boy could try, i wouldn't hit, we are just friends.... but if the second you offer up puss, i'm willing to throw it all away and don't even think twice about the friendship, or your man..... well then i've just proved i'm a piece of shyt, who would fukk you at a moment's notice... and that's not a friend

and it's like women are too stupid to see that... or they think we're too stupid to see that... but either way... a nikka would be a fool to allow this
dapped, repped, sigged:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Here's a question for you that I had to go through about a year ago...

You have a girlfriend you've been dating for about seven months. She says she loves you, you're "in love", or whatever. Pretty much everything was going well in the relationship, she's looking like the one, no complaints... looked good (not a dime or anything special but pretty attractive), no kids, 31-years-old, foreigner (:mjpls:), decent enough job (not making a great amount of money but had any kind of insurance you could ask for, marriageable type.

Only problem is she had this male friend. From what I could tell he was just her friend, they never had sex with each other, she'd known him for five years. Anyway, during our relationship I basically got uncomfortable with the situation, homey calling her up at ten o'clock at night and shyt when he got into arguments with his girlfriend, other bullshyt like this, buying her presents on her birthday or whatever. I confront her about it, she talks me down once, I let it go. Later on when the shyt continues I blow up on her about it, she tells me she'll stop talking him if I want her to, but when I tell her do it then, she comes up with all kinds of excuses... this is my oldest friendship, I don't have any other friends (which was true), he's in a relationship anyway, blah, blah, blah...

So I break up with her.

Was I in line or out of line brehs? Sorry for the long ass post though.

Well here's the thing...

If they were long time friends BEFORE you came into the equation and you KNEW this going in then I'd say you should've mentally prepared yourself before you cuffed her. I would NOT expect a woman I was dating to simply drop a long time close personal friend of hers at the drop of a hat. I WOULD however expect for her to set certain boundaries and for him, as her Friend, to accept and abide by them. For certain, 10pm Phone calls would have to cease if me and her were hanging out, kicking it, in bed or whatever. I wouldn't mind him buying her CERTAIN appropriate gifts on her birthday. I would frown on Jewelry, certain clothing (nothing from Victoria's Secret) or anything that could be construed as more than a "friendship gift". I also wouldn't trip on them hanging out together, provided say that we double dated a couple times with him and his girl and I didn't pick up on or notice any awkwardness or tension.

Bottom line is if she's with you, sleeping with you, and y'all are claiming each other in a relationship then a certain amount of trust must be in place. If she was gonna fukk the guy then she's gonna do it plain and simple, with or without me being "cool" with the friendship, so do I trust her? And if I don't then why the hell am I cuffing her?

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
A study also needs to be done on a correlation between a woman with many male friends and the likelihood of cheating in a monogamous relationship, or amount of sexual partners in their lifetime.

I'd be more interested in that study.

It's a general rule for me to never take a woman with many male friends or a male best friend seriously. It will never work, because I've been that male friend and once that moment of weakness exposes itself, it's a wrap.

:/

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I see a woman who says she has lots of guy friends and I see a woman that belongs to the game.

You share that girl.
I just assume they throwing that p*ssy out there man.

"Don't trust these hoes."
-Socrates

Giselle

Daps
It means women know when other women are hoes, i.e. the bytch with no female friends :dame:
That's not true.

Or maybe she's a loner and doesn't have really have any close friends , but has lots of male acquaintances because men are the only people who come up and talk to her. That happens a lot these days.

There are lots of people who don't really even have any real friends. They could be inbetween friend groups or whatever. Or they could be just a loner. Some people have no friends and only have acquaintances.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That's not true.

There are lots of people who don't really even have any real friends. They could be inbetween friend groups or whatever. Or they could be just a loner. Some people have no friends and only have acquaintances.
It's been true in every female I've gone to school with/been around/interacted with. Only time a girl who sleeps around has a friend(s), birds of a feather.

Would you trust a dude who has NO male friends?

Giselle

Daps
It's been true in every female I've gone to school with/been around/interacted with. Only time a girl who sleeps around has a friend(s), birds of a feather.

Would you trust a dude who has NO male friends?

Yes. Some people have no friends and only have acquaintances. Or some people are in transition and recently dropped their friends, out grew the people who they used to hang with and don't have any new ones yet. Or moved to a new place. There are many other reasons.