Date women who have lots of male friends brehs

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's a question for you that I had to go through about a year ago...

You have a girlfriend you've been dating for about seven months. She says she loves you, you're "in love", or whatever. Pretty much everything was going well in the relationship, she's looking like the one, no complaints... looked good (not a dime or anything special but pretty attractive), no kids, 31-years-old, foreigner (:mjpls:), decent enough job (not making a great amount of money but had any kind of insurance you could ask for, marriageable type.

Only problem is she had this male friend. From what I could tell he was just her friend, they never had sex with each other, she'd known him for five years. Anyway, during our relationship I basically got uncomfortable with the situation, homey calling her up at ten o'clock at night and shyt when he got into arguments with his girlfriend, other bullshyt like this, buying her presents on her birthday or whatever. I confront her about it, she talks me down once, I let it go. Later on when the shyt continues I blow up on her about it, she tells me she'll stop talking him if I want her to, but when I tell her do it then, she comes up with all kinds of excuses... this is my oldest friendship, I don't have any other friends (which was true), he's in a relationship anyway, blah, blah, blah...

So I break up with her.

Was I in line or out of line brehs? Sorry for the long ass post though.

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:russ:OP tried to justify having a gang of male 'friends'

No matter how you try to spin it...:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I'm sure you can guess what happened later that night....

207163_10101893144634793_2054413889_n.jpg

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I'm sure you can guess what happened later that night....

207163_10101893144634793_2054413889_n.jpg

:scusthov:

Everybody got they arm on a dude shoulder yet the dude on the right got his hand on that man waist like he in a damn high school prom picture.

fukkin white folks
We know who put the carrot up somebody ass that night

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

Everybody got they arm on a dude shoulder yet the dude on the right got his hand on that man waist like he in a damn high school prom picture.

fukkin white folks
We know who put the carrot up somebody ass that night

These are the worst kind of CACs. I don't know how Detroit or Chi-town brothers deal with these types of CACs.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't think women understand simp logic tbh

Some men will wait years. Be with other people. Do nothing in situations where other men will pivot and drop step in the p*ssy.

Simps play the long game, and they only want to win in a certain way. Not saying men and women can't be friends at all, I just don't think women can scan for simps. Men will use a simp-girl up quick and not even on purpose.

Giselle

Daps
The women I know who don't get along with other women have real issues. Usually the same excuse is given... "Women are too messy, they talk too much, they're catty" etc.

IDK what it means but the wild ones were the chicks who had a "new best friend" every few months or year. Usually they were the ones with the problem and did reckless/snobby ish to their friends.

Or maybe she's a loner and doesn't have really have any close friends , but has lots of male acquaintances because men are the only people who come up and talk to her. That happens a lot these days.

yes they have more sex with their partner :sas1:

but what they don't say is they also have more sex with other partners too :sas2:

That was asked in the study.

It's not about the woman wanting to have sex, it's about the man wanting to fck her more because of sperm competition.

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
It's not about the woman wanting to have sex, it's about the man wanting to fck her more because of sperm competition.

It's not clear, for now, to what extent the couples in Shackelford's study were having more frequent sex because the men were making a conscious choice to initiate more, and to what extent the men were simply responding to subconscious biological imperatives. (And again, it's not even clear how often the men in these couples were the ones initiating sex.)

inconclusive :russell: