DEBATE: Would Having More Blacks On The Police Force Solve Issues In Our Community?

Would Having More Blacks In The Police Force Solve Things?

• Total voters

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
AND THEY'LL DOWN TO THE STREET TOP
BLAC POLICE SHOWIN OUT FOR THA WHITE COP

lot of c00ns on police forces who allow race soldiers to say and do fucc shyt to blac folk....they even join in to show they the good ones

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It’s been proven throughout history.

You even got Hispanics in border patrol

But I guess blacks just want to fight the system head up and lose or they just hope white people to wake up and be like “oh ok we done practicing white supremacy”

Exactly and a century from now we’ll be in the same boat while it’s anotjer group of people shooting at us and hitting us with bats!

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It helps if you know people in that community for sure, but some black people have a crab in the barrel mentality. For example, the meme with the different business owners where the black dude has no problem paying top dollar to an Asian, Indian, etc, but want a bargain from the black store owner. I could see some nikkas not respecting a brotha with a badge because he looks like him.

On the flip side, a black man with a badge who’s from that type of community isn’t going to be so rattled by the smallest things and know how to talk to someone who may be acting erratic, whereas a white cop panics and shoots right away due to that ingrained racism and thinking all black people are dangerous.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Stats still hold;

Black people are killing themselves in droves, far more than the police are.

More white people are getting killed by cops.

Stop watching media outlets with agenda's and do some proper research.

This topic is about improving community relations between Blacks and police. You used the wrong ws talking points for this discussion :comeon:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Starts with the politicians..

No it doesn't. It starts with grown ass black men hitting the streets and fighting to save the youth. All the 40+ black men should be organizing in these hoods and establishing leadership roles through positive action just like .Malcolm and the black Panthers did.

But alot of y'all wouldn't go protest in a war torn drug block in chicago and stay out there until brothas stop shooting each other.

If you're not talking about that level of dedication youre full of shyt

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
This topic is about improving community relations between Blacks and police. You used the wrong ws talking points for this discussion :comeon:
THEY don't want a better relationship with us. Don't y'all get it, there is nothing you can do to change that...ever.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Stats still hold;

This is a fukking lie and you know it you devilish cracker.

Whites are the majority, so that's a know brainer. However, police on Black stats are high and they have a negative perception of Blacks.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Stats still hold;

Alright, I've read numerous threads about how more Blacks in the line of law enforcement is the answer.

Here is my view, you can't do a damn thing until you eradicate those White Supremacists from those positions. That means the sheriff, chief of police, and etc. Why? Because they dictate policy. Only thing would happen is those Black cops would become tainted. Yeah, you have the honest ones, but the bulk of those Black cops would line right up to be an official spokesperson for White Supremacy.

Listen, I got an Uncle who's a statetrooper that I never met and my aunt is about to retire from being an officer. Got two cousins who are deputies.

This shyt goes deep. Most know that I have a neutral position on law enforcement. Why? Because I think we need law and order, but HONEST law and order. We don't have that in this country. The job of the police is actually to protect property. They could give a fukk less about you and I. All that shyt is for show.

Anyhow, what do yall think? Until you remove the crooks who get kickbacks from those positions of law enforcement and government NOTHING will change.

After that, you could worry about building a strong police-community relationship. Because as of right now they don't fukk with us. Also, they have the fraternal order of police which is a crooked organization in itself.

Problem is y'all keep talking about changing the pieces on the board, instead of changing THE GAME. Wake up these organizations are set up to be controlled from the top down. Doesn't matter what positions you fill with blacks, they will do as told or be fired

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Problem is y'all keep talking about changing the pieces on the board, instead of changing THE GAME. Wake up these organizations are set up to be controlled from the top down. Doesn't matter what positions you fill with blacks, they will do as told or be fired
Did you read the eradicate WS part? That part is changing the game within itself. This country is ran by greed and WS/1 percent vs 99 percent AKA classism.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Did you read the eradicate WS part? That part is changing the game within itself. This country is ran by greed and WS/1 percent vs 99 percent AKA classism.
This country is run by the laziness & ignorance of our people not WS. They had major boycotts to end segregation which included black people walking of job sites in Mass numbers.

We work for the corporations and keep the beast alive because we are SCARED of doing it ourselves.

Black people sell cigarettes, alcohol,fast food, work in law enforcement locking nikkas up, join the military and fight evil wars etc..

You can't have it both ways. Bottom line

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This country is run by the laziness & ignorance of our people not WS. They had major boycotts to end segregation which included black people walking of job sites in Mass numbers.

We work for the corporations and keep the beast alive because we are SCARED of doing it ourselves.

Black people sell cigarettes, alcohol,fast food, work in law enforcement locking nikkas up, join the military and fight evil wars etc..

You can't have it both ways. Bottom line
Private prisons are WS ran in itself and make money off of Blacks. Look at the recidivism rate for Black convicts. I agree with the ignorance part, but WS runs this country along with capitalism. Also, I wouldn't say scared to do it ourselves, but the self-esteem in doing it and building bridges with our people has been lost.