DeKKKlantis signs bill requiring Asian history be taught in schools

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
These Republicans keep drawing clear lines, any black people still supporting them with your bullshyt excuses fukk you. :pacspit:
The dynamic is some black ppl vote Repub bc of religious reasons, and on the flip side, Dems push trans/LGBT programming on children, sports, bathrooms etc.

Alot of Black ppl aren't for the latter, and voting dem, you are voting in favor of that.
We really are in a tough spot

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The dynamic is some black ppl vote Repub bc of religious reasons, and on the flip side, Dems push trans/LGBT programming on children, sports, bathrooms etc.

Alot of Black ppl aren't for the latter, and voting dem, you are voting in favor of that.
What religious reason is it to vote for a Republican? What religious right are Republicans protecting that Democrats don't protect? In what way are Democrats programming children with LGBT issues?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

A person would have high level of self-hatred to vote based on those minuscule issues over issues that affect black people.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What religious reason is it to vote for a Republican? What religious right are Republicans protecting that Democrats don't protect? In what way are Democrats programming children with LGBT issues?

I'm just telling you what is.

People associate the left with those things.

If you Black and have a decent-good paying job, are religious, have many white friends , you MIGHT just vote republican

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’ve met Asians who admit they talk about white people in their language, and view whites as racist and condescending. I also browse various Reddit subs, and they call the bootlicking Asians Uncle Tran.
:yeshrug:

I mean of course they do. But a lot of these cacs think shyt is sweet. Even with the messicans. Outside of the c00ns in their race, they know wussup too.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
A person would have high level of self-hatred to vote based on those minuscule issues over issues that affect black people.
Depends on what you consider to be minuscule. If you want a biological man who believes he's a woman sharing a bathroom with your daughter, then ppl believe voting Dem supports that. Or in sports a girl is competing against a biological boy.....some people think that's a big deal.

Daps
I mean of course they do. But a lot of these cacs think shyt is sweet. Even with the messicans. Outside of the c00ns in their race, they know wussup too.
The thing is, all minorities will say white people are racist, and all minorities overwhelmingly vote Democrat, yet we’re the only ones who get criticized for it. I mean, we have the biggest grievances, but still.

I had a lightbulb moment while typing. The other races don’t get coverage for their racism complaints, because they have more money, and they can’t get the lazy accusation. Plus, we’re much louder about it.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Asian history doesn’t paint these crackers as the bad guy…

I mean, minus the dropping a couple of nuclear bombs on they head :yeshrug:

Asians had it rough in the beginning, but “because of those damn strong bootstraps,” they were able to pull themselves up
Actually not true. Asian head tax, Asians not being allowed to marry white women, Asian rail road workers, Japanese internment camps...

They just don't buck the system the same way. That's what he wants. No bucking. No protests or fights for civil rights. Crazy thing is, those same Asian people wouldn't have rights if not for black people going all in...

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
DeSatan plays some of the worst politics Ive ever seen. If this were game of thrones he'd be this guy

Joffrey-Poisoned-Dies.gif