DeKKKlantis signs bill requiring Asian history be taught in schools

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Asian history doesn’t paint these crackers as the bad guy…

I mean, minus the dropping a couple of nuclear bombs on they head :yeshrug:

Asians had it rough in the beginning, but “because of those damn strong bootstraps,” they were able to pull themselves up

Do they teach about the opium wars in this certain history???:mjpls: sounds slightly like CRT to me...

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
So take out the bullshyt.. curriculum can be edited all the time.

These crakkkas have learned brehs have a weakness dealing with the agenda and use it to bait and switch. They don't need to cancel a whole program just amend it. They got that off because buffoons ate it up with the quickness even here.

I'm finding a lot of brehs in this day and age are falling for a lot of cacs false flagging deception type bait and switch tricks. Media manipulation. It doesn't look very good. Some of this shyt is beyond obvious.
That's what they did in Louisiana. Unfortunately they also had to remove quotes from black people who were pro reparations throughout history

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They were "happy servants" building trains
Yup...

The train stuff is interesting and a good example of how poor our education system is. When I was a kid we learned about how American Chinese food was created during that railroad era, how the ingredients were added to cater to American tastes, and how it doesn't reflect the food Chinese people typically eat in China. Today you can find millions of adults who will say "how come Chinese people are never eating at a Chinese restaurant" and then insinuate it's because the food quality is poor or neglected. It's like nah brehs they didn't have the same vegetables and spices available so they created different shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Asians and Hispanics consider themselves white and whites haze them every now and then but they consider them white as well… Get over it… Black Americans are on our own and I’m so sad that it’s taking some of you 600 years to figure this out.
Asians, pacific islanders, and hispanics are slowly but surely being welcomed into the white fold of America.

Black people are assed out and on our own as usual.
:francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
So take out the bullshyt.. curriculum can be edited all the time.

These crakkkas have learned brehs have a weakness dealing with the agenda and use it to bait and switch. They don't need to cancel a whole program just amend it. They got that off because buffoons ate it up with the quickness even here.

I'm finding a lot of brehs in this day and age are falling for a lot of cacs false flagging deception type bait and switch tricks. Media manipulation. It doesn't look very good. Some of this shyt is beyond obvious.

Don't forget there were already serious problems with the teaching of Black history in schools.

It was bullshyt to begin with, with an emphasis on teaching that Black Americans contributed nothing but free labor working cotton fields and a battle for basic human rights after.

You can't have a new 2nd layer of cacs dictating how and what Black history is taught atop the first layer of cacs.