DeKKKlantis signs bill requiring Asian history be taught in schools

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I’ve met Asians who admit they talk about white people in their language, and view whites as racist and condescending. I also browse various Reddit subs, and they call the bootlicking Asians Uncle Tran.
:yeshrug:
Like any other group they are no monolith.

However an affinity for lighter skin is ingrained in many of their cultures stemming from caste systems, classism (field workers were out in the Sun more thus darker skin), and colonialism.

A good book on the subject:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Chinese are AfAm enemies? How so?
:jbhmm:
Stop being obtuse you know what I'm trying to say here. That's not all Chinese people. There are some Chinese folks that come here and don't have any smoke for racist white people but get racist and anti-black towards Black people the same way everybody else does. That's what I was trying to say.

I know you're trying to talk about more so China's moves as a country.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Both parties have their pander targets. Democrats one is obvious but Republicans been pandering to asians for a couple years now mainly using them as pawns with the affirmative action thing. StopAsianHate bought out a ton of racism from asians online

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
White folks love Asians because so many of them subservient to them. They are the “model minority”.
In Florida it is the Cubans, though. There are some big money Chinese special interest donors down in Miami, though, I know that there were a couple that worked with Trump at MaraLago for unfettered access, and had some citizenship for pay racket with Kushner (his sister was running point) and Ivanka, as a trade off for millions of dollars and some trademark patents. There is no question that special interest Chinese lobbyists are filling Desantos war chest/coffers.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
fetchimage

71MizulW5AL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

images

81h589+WrPL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Use the tools against the enemy brehs. He thought he got a hot one, but using these ideologies will destroy the matrix and allow black folks to strive in this fukk human utopia of Florida.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So wait… is he just looking for Asian voters? I have no clue what this is all about. Cancel diversity teaching at schools, then add Asian history?

China dropped a bag for his campaign funds :mjpls: That or they investing in some development projects in Florida :sas2:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know Chinese people had to suffer building railroads, so that should be taught if it isn't. However, the attempt to erase black history is sickening and we're going to have future generations of black people unaware of civil rights movement, slavery and other hardships.

This is why I've always been against black people being grouped with people of colour because I doubt there are many Asians against the block of CRT. I've always felt when black issues arised the other groups were silent, but always wanted black people to support their issues.