DeKKKlantis signs bill requiring Asian history be taught in schools

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Thin skinned, lying, paranoid, entitled..and a severe lack of control over his emotions. Drumpf will bulldoze this emo clown into the groud

:mjlol:

Those rich racist backers thought he was the one and now they slowly backing away from him. Dude an idiot

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Those rich racist backers thought he was the one and now they slowly backing away from him. Dude an idiot

This overzealous supremacist is terrible for business. Disney ceo is raising the stakes and asking Florida if they still want Disney's employment and taxes :mjlol:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Asians and Hispanics consider themselves white and whites haze them every now and then but they consider them white as well… Get over it… Black Americans are on our own and I’m so sad that it’s taking some of you 600 years to figure this out.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Apparently the black history course had Intersectional theory in it. The other courses didn't
So take out the bullshyt.. curriculum can be edited all the time.

These crakkkas have learned brehs have a weakness dealing with the agenda and use it to bait and switch. They don't need to cancel a whole program just amend it. They got that off because buffoons ate it up with the quickness even here.

I'm finding a lot of brehs in this day and age are falling for a lot of cacs false flagging deception type bait and switch tricks. Media manipulation. It doesn't look very good. Some of this shyt is beyond obvious.

Daps
Asians and Hispanics consider themselves white and whites haze them every now and then but they consider them white as well… Get over it… Black Americans are on our own and I’m so sad that it’s taking some of you 600 years to figure this out.
Do you know any Asian people?