• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
It was pretty good fight I didn't get a chance to see it live though and was able to see it on Youtube. I think if Bones would work on his Boxing game he would become a better fighter then he is now. DC did pretty good definitely surprised some people with his boxing hand skills I think he would still give anyone troubles in the division.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cormier does have punching power. And second round jones didn't look good at all. But I wouldn't say it's the most trouble he's been in. It was just a round he lost at no point did I honestly think he would lose because he didn't seem that phase even when he was getting hit :manny:

he had jones hurt with a uppercut to a body and a he landed a hard body kick, followed by another uppercut to the head, he had him hurt

jones was looking at the clock at one point where they were in the clench, them body shots took a toll, but he bounced back pretty quick

gus did most of his damage to jon in the first round, but jones wasn't never in danger of being stopped in that fight he was just bloody the whole fight because he got cut in the first round

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was pretty good fight I didn't get a chance to see it live though and was able to see it on Youtube. I think if Bones would work on his Boxing game he would become a better fighter then he is now. DC did pretty good definitely surprised some people with his boxing hand skills I think he would still give anyone troubles in the division.

his boxing has gotten better, but that is his weakest area if you can get that solid he would be unbeatable

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning

DC definitely outboxed Jones

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
IDGAF DC won rounds 1 and 2. 3 was bout even as DC started to decline then 4 and 5 was all Jones although DC still had his moments. People need to quit making the shyt seem as it was one sided cuz it was a close fight all around :manny: A rematch is inevitable.

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
IDGAF DC won rounds 1 and 2. 3 was bout even as DC started to decline then 4 and 5 was all Jones although DC still had his moments. People need to quit making the shyt seem as it was one sided cuz it was a close fight all around :manny: A rematch is inevitable.

I had DC winning 1 round and that was the second.

Jones took him down in the first and landed some nice punches. Don't nobody wanna see this fight again. Bring on Gus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some fans are straight up delusional. 'Jones obliterated DC' & 'Jones almost finished Gus'

you don't know shyt about fighting or MMA no wonder why you went or you little fakkit compaign to make me worst poster

Jones cleary rocked Gus with an elbow i round 4 and him wobbled, he was another good shot away from being down, and he was still hurt going into fifth round which is why he ran the entire round

only round DC won was the second round even though he put up a good fight, on the score cards he got obliterated

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
you don't know shyt about fighting or MMA no wonder why you went or you little fakkit compaign to make me worst poster

:mjlol:
What campaign? you can't be this delusional fakkit :pachaha:

Jones cleary rocked Gus with an elbow i round 4 and him wobbled, he was another good shot away from being down, and he was still hurt going into fifth round which is why he ran the entire round

only round DC won was the second round even though he put up a good fight, on the score cards he got obliterated

Jones landed a solid elbow that hurt Gus, but it was far from fight finishing.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Ehhh...he only got as far ahead as he did on the cards due to the champion's advantage. That goes without saying. Other than that, he did just enough to get the nod. He never came close to finishing DC. He couldn't even finish DC when he was gassed....most of the fight was the both of them being clinched up and jockeying for position. Compared to what he's done on other fights he really didn't do that much. :manny: I was actually dissapointed really. IMO the fight shouldn't be left in the judges hands on both ends. That's why I don't get why people try to put him above Anderson Silva as far as GOAT when Silva's had way more impressive, dominating performances and finishes.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Jones/Shogun is an example of domination. This fight on the other hand was relatively competitive.