Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
What campaign? you can't be this delusional fakkit :pachaha:

Jones landed a solid elbow that hurt Gus, but it was far from fight finishing.

It was only 30 seconds left that's why he didn't finish him, he had him WOBBLED, he was stunned it wasn't just a good shot
your the delusional one, I've seen the fight multiple times and even thought jones lost the first time I saw it, after watching one a second viewing
the only round gus won clearly was the first, jones won 2 and 3, because he landed more significant strikes I gave gus the 4 the round even though he almost got KO'd

he was still hurt when he came out in the fifth which is why he went into survival mode and cost himself the fight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh...he only got as far ahead as he did on the cards due to the champion's advantage. That goes without saying. Other than that, he did just enough to get the nod. He never came close to finishing DC. He couldn't even finish DC when he was gassed....most of the fight was the both of them being clinched up and jockeying for position. Compared to what he's done on other fights he really didn't do that much. :manny:

I didn't say DC I said Gus

I said DC put up a good fight but if you look at the score cards he lost bad, which isn't reflective of how he performed

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
It was only 30 seconds left that's why he didn't finish him, he had him WOBBLED, he was stunned it wasn't just a good shot
your the delusional one, I've seen the fight multiple times and even thought jones lost the first time I saw it, after watching one a second viewing
the only round gus won clearly was the first, jones won 2 and 3, because he landed more significant strikes I gave gus the 4 the round even though he almost got KO'd

he was still hurt when he came out in the fifth which is why he went into survival mode and cost himself the fight

I said it hurt him..

Gus didn't win round 4.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course Jones proved to be the better fighter and athlete. But at the time my point was valid. Nice try.
your point was never valid, it was based on him being a olympic athlete and beating up the stiffs of the hw div

obviously olympic wrestling isnt the same as mma wrestling

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
your point was never valid, it was based on him being a olympic athlete and beating up the stiffs of the hw div

Before this fight, it was arguable who the better athlete was. Therefore, my point was valid. What are you going on about?

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah. That's AKA bruh. Him and Cain train that pressure game, coming forward and striking with the clinch. He's used to pushing thru his opponents and breaking their will over short time frames. That's how he fights. That's what makes this loss so devastating. He gave Jon his best shot and even though he didn't get washed, he got DOMINATED at his own game
This. Plus, after the 4th round, Jones had completely shut him down mentally and Cormier knew he had nothing for him. I also think those live stats swayed a lot of people's opinions.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

DC is the better athlete, Jones is the better fighter, DC he's 35 with bad knees, and started fighting like five years ago, only a great athlete could do that

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC is the better athlete, Jones is the better fighter, DC he's 35 with bad knees, and started fighting like five years ago, only a great athlete could do that

ape6f7.gif

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing that Cormier impressed is how he was able to get inside on Jones. Plus, he was landing some nice shots, especially those uppercuts in the clinch.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
instead of posting stupid ass gif what is you don't understand

being a better athlete doesn't mean you are a better fighter

the better athlete and fighter won

this isnt hw, cormier was more athletic then all of his victims at hw, jones is the better athlete who did whatever he wanted to him

and your not a great athlete if you look like you eat donuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the better athlete and fighter won

this isnt hw, cormier was more athletic then all of his victims at hw, jones is the better athlete who did whatever he wanted to him

and your not a great athlete if you look like you eat donuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

thats stupid as hell, you never heard of Robert Traylor, the basketball player, he was built like a refridgerator and he's a better athlete than cormier and jon jones
don't mean he can fight

your confusing athletic ability with fighting skill, and there two different things

the reason why jon has never been that big of draw is because of his lack of athletic ability, he's not a bad athlete he's no close to a great one though
he's methodical and technical, he's great because of his intelligence and understanding how to approach a fight
jon don't even move like a black man, watching him is kind of weird, because he literally created his own fighting style, shyt don't like anything I ever seen, shyt is just weird looking

i'm pretty sure jon jones has been training boxing a lot longer than cormier, but still cormier hands look a lot more fluid than is, try walking into a gym mat 30 years old and see if you can get hands like cormier, for him to pick that up at an old age is a testament to his athletic ability, most people can't do that at the age he started fighting, this nikka literally didn't start doing MMA until he was 30