Detroit student joins BAMN to lead protest against U-M admissions office

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I don't regret my time at MSU at all, despite some of the hardships, non-academic but that did impact the academic, I experienced during that period. The campus was peaceful, I used to go out with my headphones and sit on one of the random benches and write. :ahh:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Undermine AA because youre a bytch made 90s baby who cant deal with legitimate rejection brehs

go to low quality schools and get average standardize test scores....and not be an athlete, brehs.

those spots will go the average private school students all day as the top of their class will go to top private colleges. Being top at your neighborhood school is not always good enough especially if they don't have a tradition of student going to top notch schools and other types of success.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
This girl is pathetic. Her GPA is average and her ACT is barely above average. U of M is a 3.8, 30-34 type school.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cass is actually a good school -plus it seems like every chick i wanted to fukk went there, and all the bytches in HR departements Everywhere are alum from there.... At least if you are top of you class there is actually means something... I started going to king, but ended up moving and going to a private cac school.

And I feel like MSU is a way better overall experience than U OF M. You should be glad you went there, I stayed at Baily dorms all four years. Most kids aren't motivated in HS, I had cousins n shyt going to IVY league, so I had more pressure.... I was considered a failure for attending MSU.

LOL...yeah your family environment is clearly different than mine. :heh:

The reaction I got from my fam for going to MSU was more along the lines of "You going to a university? You bout to be the first person in the fam with a Bachelor's degree. :ohhh: :leon:"

But yeah, I liked MSU. I actually stayed at Bailey for my freshman and sophomore years and it was fun...got an apartment after that since I didn't want be the oldest nygga in the dorm.

Def don't regret choosing MSU. I do regret being so lazy in high school tho, had I bothered with my GPA I probably could've gotten a full ride or at least a partial scholarship somewhere and wouldn't be paying back these loans. :smh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breaking: The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld Michigan's ban on affirmative action in college admissions.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
minorities/black ppl need all the prop ups we can get to help us advance. like jewish ppl pick themselves to advance in corporate and law, and govt.

i dont give a fuk about "minorities" cuz "minorities" dont give a fuk about black people, as for black students, black students need to study harder, hopefully this ruling will send that message

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by getting better grades them them and by changing african american culture to be more focused on academics

AA evens the playing field until we can build legacies at these top universities.....AA wasn't created for life. It takes about a 100years to complete the purpose.

And better grades mean nothing when you not going to top high schools in the country... and that can't always be changed.