DJ Akademiks Sells Out An 8,000 Seat Capacity Arena In Texas & Performs "Blues Clues"

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a new day yall...yall better stop hating and complaining about how everybody is wack and talentless and shyt (which is correct) and find a way to get this money, the internet made it possible for any and everybody to get it if you know how. I remember when you actually had to have star qualities and all that type shyt to get famous, that's dead. EAT! Salute to Akademiks, bro is out of shape, has no discernable skill and is an admitted cornball but made M's off the net because there are millions who are just like him and relate and feel like a part of him and his platform, clap for em! I didn't click it but I'm sure he's leaving out something about this event, lol, I can't see him selling out a venue to perform his music...it's probably a 69 show or sumn, but either way, he winning.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How lame do you have to be in real life to Stan this chubby dude and Rat 9? I have nothing against this man, but he couldn’t sell out his own family reunion, let alone a few thousand. But you know this.
right now think about that and look at his fanbase on here... it's HUGE :pachaha:

a lot of people see themselves in him. he gives hope to lames on some revenge of the nerd shyt. that's his allure.

I totally get it. that concert like the rap version of a smash brothers tournament akademiks and 69 :picard:. nobody self respecting would wanna be there.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
tenor.gif

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
It's a new day yall...yall better stop hating and complaining about how everybody is wack and talentless and shyt (which is correct) and find a way to get this money, the internet made it possible for any and everybody to get it if you know how. I remember when you actually had to have star qualities and all that type shyt to get famous, that's dead. EAT! Salute to Akademiks, bro is out of shape, has no discernable skill and is an admitted cornball but made M's off the net because there are millions who are just like him and relate and feel like a part of him and his platform, clap for em! I didn't click it but I'm sure he's leaving out something about this event, lol, I can't see him selling out a venue to perform his music...it's probably a 69 show or sumn, but either way, he winning.
He can talk bruh

he goes on his webcam and gives hip hop commentary off the cuff for HOURS and keeps people entertained

that can’t be easy

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does this dude have a podcast still or does he live on Twitter? I have zero idea what he does
I heard Star say on his show that Akademiks said he signed a multi-million dollar contract to start his podcast or sumn... you never know what's true or not tho, especially from someone who is buddies with 69.

If it's true, I think he lowkey conspired to destroy Joe Budden's podcast (which he did) on some mastermind, take out the competition shyt. :russ::ohhh:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Star say on his show that Akademiks said he signed a multi-million dollar contract to start his podcast or sumn... you never know what's true or not tho, especially from someone who is buddies with 69.

If it's true, I think he lowkey conspired to destroy Joe Budden's podcast (which he did) on some mastermind, take out the competition shyt. :russ::ohhh:
he signed to Spotify, hasn't been announced yet

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
90a73b52f071e932d2b2d325e2167e01.gif

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Dude has really transformed himself into a hero for weirdos and losers.

Mad high levels of fukkery and dumb antics like renting and leasing cars and saying he owns them, and all the phony stories about being set up by these busted chicks, etc. It's all hype to stay afloat and be "relevant". Thing is, it works! Because we're in an age now where people believe anything that's posted. They want to see themselves in these characters, so they support every move. And believe every lie. So now lames like this have a platform. And I'm pretty sure there'll be others that follow. Just remixed versions of this dude, lol. It's all mad corny.