DJ Akademiks Sells Out An 8,000 Seat Capacity Arena In Texas & Performs "Blues Clues"

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I’ve clowned u before for the remote gun in ur video

but I dont kno how to feel about u opening up for tekashi

on one end u performed for the most hated rapper since vanilla ice

on the other u performed for thousands which is w anyway u see it

I don't see it any other way but business. I can care less about what the artist themselves got going personally

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Comments limited. Also when I google his name and tour or show after it, I can't find ticket info venue or other performer info At all. Unless it's under something else. All that's pretty strange :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Nevermind read the thread and and found the venue found out it was a six nine concert in some random border town :russ:might as well been in mexico
image0.png
and ak added another 2500+ seats in his head because that place capacity is 6800 before the stage

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nevermind read the thread and and found the venue found out it was a six nine concert in some random border town :russ:might as well been in mexico
image0.png
and ak added another 2500+ seats in his head because that place capacity is 6800 before the stage
Promotion is just lying and doing it well. McDonald’s been trotting out the finest of burgers in their ads and you show up and it’s pure bullshyt.

You gotta learn how to bend the truth

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
right now think about that and look at his fanbase on here... it's HUGE :pachaha:

a lot of people see themselves in him. he gives hope to lames on some revenge of the nerd shyt. that's his allure.

I totally get it. that concert like the rap version of a smash brothers tournament akademiks and 69 :picard:. nobody self respecting would wanna be there.

The way y'all reason sometimes..
Everything must be wrapped neatly in a box.

Talk about pigeon holing people.
Your analogy reeks of if your black and you don't think like the majority, then you're not really black.

Just a bunch of rubbish assumptions

I like akademiks. (more like I don't have any issues with ak I don't exactly seek out his content) N I don't fit into any of your boxes. So now what

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The way y'all reason sometimes..
Everything must be wrapped neatly in a box.

Talk about pigeon holing people.
Your analogy reeks of if your black and you don't think like the majority, then you're not really black.

Just a bunch of rubbish assumptions

I like akademiks. (more like I don't have any issues with ak I don't exactly seek out his content) N I don't fit into any of your boxes. So now what
I support a ton of people that don't fit into the majority just not this destructive loser Ak.

now what? that's on you... dudes character is documented. you cosign what you support. :yeshrug:

Dude moved on from the Chicago shyt and tried to pump up some street bullshyt in Toronto with the top 5 interviews. Top 5 is now in jail along with his team for a murder that happened not too long ago. Dude keeps fanning the flames and putting light on some real negative shyt. He got his coming. if you don't have any issues with him then don't try n tell me i'm hating because you can't see who and what he is. A voyeuristic antagonistic opportunistic piece of shyt.

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I support a ton of people that don't fit into the majority just not this destructive loser Ak.

now what? that's on you... dudes character is documented. you cosign what you support. :yeshrug:

Dude moved on from the Chicago shyt and tried to pump up some street bullshyt in Toronto with the top 5 interviews. Top 5 is now in jail along with his team for a murder that happened not too long ago. Dude keeps fanning the flames and putting light on some real negative shyt. He got his coming. if you don't have any issues with him then don't try n tell me i'm hating because you can't see who and what he is. A voyeuristic antagonistic opportunistic piece of shyt.
He never said you were hating lol