DJ Akademiks Sells Out An 8,000 Seat Capacity Arena In Texas & Performs "Blues Clues"

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
He never said you were hating lol

Thank you sir. You got it
I didn't even bother responding. I just let him have his rant. Dude got lost in his own damn thesis

Let my nerd ass keep living vicariously through AK our conquering hero we deserve

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Dude has really transformed himself into a hero for weirdos and losers.

Mad high levels of fukkery and dumb antics like renting and leasing cars and saying he owns them, and all the phony stories about being set up by these busted chicks, etc. It's all hype to stay afloat and be "relevant". Thing is, it works! Because we're in an age now where people believe anything that's posted. They want to see themselves in these characters, so they support every move. And believe every lie. So now lames like this have a platform. And I'm pretty sure there'll be others that follow. Just remixed versions of this dude, lol. It's all mad corny.
Why does that man get yall so deep in your feelings??

You really fixed your fingers to type that he leased a g wagon to pretend he owns it??

Dead:mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
dude had thousands tuning in just to give his take on "rurry" and mal. There's a massive group of nikkas that love Ak

and he pretty much set up a whole lane for covering hip hop (not an ideal one but). I know he still considered a lame amongst his peers though cuz I never even HEARD of dude being linked with a bad bytch :francis:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
The only Blues Clues I know is the kid show that my 6 year old daughter and 2 year old son be watching and singing along to, guess I’m :flabbynsick:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
dude had thousands tuning in just to give his take on "rurry" and mal. There's a massive group of nikkas that love Ak

and he pretty much set up a whole lane for covering hip hop (not an ideal one but). I know he still considered a lame amongst his peers though cuz I never even HEARD of dude being linked with a bad bytch :francis:
It was a Tekashi concert