DJ Akademiks Sells Out An 8,000 Seat Capacity Arena In Texas & Performs "Blues Clues"

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not a fan, at all.

But it's hard for me to not be a LITTLE proud of him. Not how he got to where he got, but the fact that he did it. Hopefully going forward he makes himself useful to the people who actually sit around listening to or watching him.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's a new day yall...yall better stop hating and complaining about how everybody is wack and talentless and shyt (which is correct) and find a way to get this money, the internet made it possible for any and everybody to get it if you know how. I remember when you actually had to have star qualities and all that type shyt to get famous, that's dead. EAT! Salute to Akademiks, bro is out of shape, has no discernable skill and is an admitted cornball but made M's off the net because there are millions who are just like him and relate and feel like a part of him and his platform, clap for em! I didn't click it but I'm sure he's leaving out something about this event, lol, I can't see him selling out a venue to perform his music...it's probably a 69 show or sumn, but either way, he winning.
exactly
logan brothers made millions from doing corny cac shyt

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I heard Star say on his show that Akademiks said he signed a multi-million dollar contract to start his podcast or sumn... you never know what's true or not tho, especially from someone who is buddies with 69.

If it's true, I think he lowkey conspired to destroy Joe Budden's podcast (which he did) on some mastermind, take out the competition shyt. :russ::ohhh:
Ya'll reading too much into that stuff. Him and Joe are cool. And Joe Budden turned down that Spotify deal all on is own. No one to blame but himself.