DL Hughley: "Gangs Will Always Exist Because People Are Tribal"

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
To be honest white folks and asians dont really be involved in gangs like that some just do it for the thrills. Were big on the tribal shyt though no matter if your in Africa, Europe or here in America. I wish we would look at each other more as a whole ethnicity rather than always tryna claim something to separate ourself. Thats how true progress is made

Daps
To be honest white folks and asians dont really be involved in gangs like that some just do it for the thrills. Were big on the tribal shyt though not matter if your in Africa, Europe or here in America. I wish we would like at each other more as a whole ethnicity rather than always tryna claim something to separate ourself.

Asians got many gangs.

And whites gang is white suprmacy that the biggest Nd worst gang going

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
To be honest white folks and asians dont really be involved in gangs like that some just do it for the thrills. Were big on the tribal shyt though no matter if your in Africa, Europe or here in America. I wish we would look at each other more as a whole ethnicity rather than always tryna claim something to separate ourself. Thats how true progress is made

the original gangsters were white folk dont u ever forget that.:ufdup: is just that hollywood glamorizes it thats all :francis:

dont even get me started on the asian gangs, maybe not in america but in their homelands its another story

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Asians got plenty gangs..

Whites don't have gangs, ANYMORE.. They deal mostly in organized crime, like being in code..

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Asians got many gangs.

And whites gang is white suprmacy that the biggest Nd worst gang going

There gangs are more recreational and hate gangs we get into gang to differiante from each other. You got Cali asians gangsters that are getting straight As in the day time and passing time tryna look cool at night with the "homeboys".

Last edited:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
the original gangsters were white folk dont u ever forget that.:ufdup: is just that hollywood glamorizes it thats all :francis:

dont even get me started on the asian gangs, maybe not in america but in their homelands its another story

Those were organized crime gangs the only reason they got together was to make money off prohibition. The Bloods, Crips and all the black gangs started cuz you was from this block and didnt fukk with that block same shyt in Africa with the tribal mindset.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Gangs have existed since ancient rome and far longer. Those assassins and thieves guilds back in the day were basically gangs.

hell look up the Thugs of India

I feel you gangs have always existed but they were formed under criminal codes. We like to join gangs to click up and hate on each other.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Those were organized crime gangs the only reason they got together was to make money off prohibition. The Bloods, Crips and all the black gangs started cuz you was from this block and didnt fukk with that block same shyt in Africa with the tribal mindset.

:mjpls:

:francis: thats partly true my man

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I feel you gangs have always existed but they were formed under criminal codes. We like to join gangs to click up and hate on each other.

plenty gangs still got codes. and hell those old guilds broke their codes all the time :mjlol:.

how many pirates actually followed the pirate code?