DL Hughley: "Gangs Will Always Exist Because People Are Tribal"

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Newsflash, the whole WORLD is tribal.

You think Africa is the only place on earth with ethnic tension?(or as you guy put it 'tribalism'):stopitslime:

FWIW, there were tons white youth gangs in the early 20th century in Boston, Chicago and New York. Doing brivebys and everything

I was born in Africa came here when i was 2 trust me I've seen both sides we are the same. My dads side of the family is from New Orleans my moms is from Ghana I've been to 4 different African countries trust me when i say we love that tribal shyt.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
To be honest white folks and asians dont really be involved in gangs like that some just do it for the thrills. Were big on the tribal shyt though no matter if your in Africa, Europe or here in America. I wish we would look at each other more as a whole ethnicity rather than always tryna claim something to separate ourself. Thats how true progress is made

big corporations, Democrats and Republicans are the biggest gangs there are

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
How can it be great then:comeon:? Thats like me saying "Atlanta Hawks basketball games are great except the black people there are only coming to watch basketball". Yeah black people coming together is great,but not if you are killing,selling drugs and promoting bad behavior and life in prison to the youth.

Too bad people don't make statements like this about churches on thecoli:mjlol:? Churches?horrible,Gangs?great.
Did you skip over the energy is misguided part?:mindblown:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Did you skip over the energy is misguided part?:mindblown:

The misguided energy is the whole reason its not great:mindblown:

So I don't sure how you can make the statement that "Gangs are great BUT....." when the but contradicts them being great in reality,maybe you meant to say gangs could be great if the energy wasn't misguided. Even thats debatable because if the energy was positive than they wouldn't be considered a gang at that point. The misplaced energy is why they are a gang.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
To be honest white folks and asians dont really be involved in gangs like that some just do it for the thrills. Were big on the tribal shyt though no matter if your in Africa, Europe or here in America. I wish we would look at each other more as a whole ethnicity rather than always tryna claim something to separate ourself. Thats how true progress is made
Motherfukker did you not pay attention in history class. World war 2 fukking happened literally over shyt like this. :why::mindblown:

Germany told them other cacs We in charge now :birdman:
Japan told other Asians get down or lie down :smugs2:

Yall nikkas are cooked

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Extremely stupid. but I'm not surprised coming from him :francis:
Glad to know I’m not the only one to think that DL is basically an idiot

:whew:

His pro black commentary is good but he capes for Democrats and a few other left wing issues ... you can’t mix both of these viewpoints

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Black gangs formed to protect their neighborhoods from the police :snoop:

Most black gangs started off as social clubs for kids and dance troups
Not all. And not Bloods and Crips. Tookie denounced all that and said the whole Community Revolution In Progress was hoaxes.