DL Hughley: "Gangs Will Always Exist Because People Are Tribal"

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Asians got plenty gangs..

Whites don't have gangs, ANYMORE.. They deal mostly in organized crime, like being in code..

Nah they still got plenty of white gangs, I just think with white folks it’s the ones from urban areas usually that don’t do the gang stuff anymore. But the rednecks/hicks/hillbillies in the rural areas especially down south and out west still do quite a bit. You got the ones on some biker 1% shyt, others on the racist shyt like AB’s, or that wigger trailer park shyt like the Ghost Face Gangsters in GA and FLA.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Gangs are a symptom of poverty and lack of healthcare. It's very rare for someone with parents who spend time with them and good school teachers and access to counselling and mood regulating medication to join a gang.

People join gangs for protection, money, and to feel like they have an identity. If you have ways go provide that to people, the only people joining will be straight up psychos who just want to hurt people.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black gangs formed to protect their neighborhoods from the police :snoop:

Most black gangs started off as social clubs for kids and dance troups

Please Please i feel sorry for the fools who dapped you, don't use stupid instagram memes as your knowledge base it won't do you good in life.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Asians got plenty gangs..

Whites don't have gangs, ANYMORE.. They deal mostly in organized crime, like being in code..
they still have very active biker gangs
dbb2c25d-7b92-4749-a93a-346a3be22e59-AP_Waco_Shooting_Perceptions_1.JPG

and all these militias like:
oath-keepers-pennsylvania-1000w.jpg

even their nerdy alt-right types have a gang
1515532909532.jpg

the difference is they are deputized and "legitimized" by white supremacy.

Prynce

Daps
Please Please i feel sorry for the fools who dapped you, don't use stupid instagram memes as your knowledge base it won't do you good in life.
Fam do actual research

You can literally go on youtube and watch the orginal OGs of cali gangs telling the story of how their specific sets came to be

Rolling 60s for example started off as a dance troup

You can watch all the ogs have the exact same stories and they provide the documentation to back it up

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
There gangs are more recreational and hate gangs we get into gang to differiante from each other. You got Cali asians gangsters that are getting straight As in the day time and passing time tryna look cool at night with the "homeboys".

Preach! Expose these fake nikkas!

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Those were organized crime gangs the only reason they got together was to make money off prohibition. The Bloods, Crips and all the black gangs started cuz you was from this block and didnt fukk with that block same shyt in Africa with the tribal mindset.

There is no way you are black

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam do actual research

You can literally go on youtube and watch the orginal OGs of cali gangs telling the story of how their specific sets came to be

Rolling 60s for example started off as a dance troup

You can watch all the ogs have the exact same stories and they provide the documentation to back it up

Dog i read Tookie's book the Crips were started to protect themselves physically from rivals from other neighborhoods.

A lot of people revise history just like a dude growing up in NYC in the 80's will tell me NYC now is more wild and dangerous now than the 80's when it isn't even close to factual.

Prynce

Daps
Dog i read Tookie's book the Crips were started to protect themselves physically from rivals from other neighborhoods.

A lot of people revise history just like a dude growing up in NYC in the 80's will tell me NYC now is more wild and dangerous now than the 80's when it isn't even close to factual.
fam I just linked you a couple OG's from 60s saying that they set didnt start on no violent shyt

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fam I just linked you a couple OG's from 60s saying that they set didnt start on no violent shyt

Cool watched it and i believe what Tookie said and the way others framed it due to how they framed it and my experiences in life, you might be right but i go off how the story is framed by Tookie and my experiences in living in this world

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those were organized crime gangs the only reason they got together was to make money off prohibition. The Bloods, Crips and all the black gangs started cuz you was from this block and didnt fukk with that block same shyt in Africa with the tribal mindset.
Newsflash, the whole WORLD is tribal.

You think Africa is the only place on earth with ethnic tension?(or as you guy put it 'tribalism'):stopitslime:

FWIW, there were tons white youth gangs in the early 20th century in Boston, Chicago and New York. Doing brivebys and everything