Do nikkas really think all women cheat?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Or are going to? Specifically for you dudes in a relationship. Do you treat her like she might upgrade one day if given the opportunity?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Not all men nor all women cheat. Both genders is full of cheaters. Women just do a better job of concealing it. And to be honestly, what we as men sometimes may NOT consider cheating is to women. Some women could be eye fukking a dude and then feel guilty about it because to them it's liek cheating while to us it's not.

I feel it's better if you're just open about it to let it be known you want an open relationship. My boy for example has an open marriage. I envy that mofo sometimes but i guess from the outside looking in it may seem liek roses. oSome day i gotta sit with him and get the details like pros and cons.

Weird thing about it is his wife and his concubine are like besties. Never seen one without the other. Ever. All 3 are black americans. I have a former coworker of mine who had a similar situation where his wife and ex-wife were best firends. Again, never seen one without the other. He and his ex were Dominican and his current/new wife was Honduran.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
From the book of Proverbs:

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."

Even the bible tells you the majority of women ain't shyt:wow:

I do think there are honest, trustworthy women out there who only want and crave your attention, but they are extremely rare. And even if you do find her...people change over time.

That's why diamonds are forever. They won't leave in the night, I have no fear that they might desert me.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If anyone who's actually in a relationship would actually answer from the standpoint of their relationship this could be an interesting convo.
No point in discussing grown folk topics with petulant toddlers. Once someone's mind is made up it's not worth the effort to change it.