Do nikkas really think all women cheat?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't ever let your guard down. Affairs don't always happen cause someone is unhappy in the relationship. Sometimes shyt just happens, usually from poor judgement. If she obsessed with you, she'll no doubt regret that shyt afterwards, problem is it would be afterwards, after she took the dudes dikk.

I hear ya, but she's not messy like that. I started picking em right after my first chick. She never cheated she was just a pretty girl with a nasty attitude. I had to drop that and get smarter cause lord knows I need positivity more than anything.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
They have this elevated view of their sexual morality. Its the same shyt with vulgarity. Women act like they aren't vulgar. Last 3 girls I dated "ewww dont say p*ssy or dikk, that's vulgar"

Then I see them with their friends like "get off my dikk nikka" :what:

Fake shyt breh :camby:
I'm saying, If you're cheating be real with it. Have some accountability or don't do it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The more a woman convinces herself shes different and wouldnt ever do it the more likelier she WILL do it at somepoint.

Women when it comes to sex and relationships are huge hypocrites...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Anybody can be gotten at any time. All it takes is the right person and/or right circumstances to have that person in the relationship ready to risk it all.
Yep, this is how I feel exactly. Luckily you got some brehettes in the world with their head on straight and believe in fidelity. But no one is perfect and unbreakable.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
And that's what pisses me off and where I've had beef with exes in the past.

Don't try to string me along if you're cheating... Do your thing. Then I'll do mine but if I find out then you're done. In a perfect world for me then this isn't an issue. I wholeheartedly believe in a chick choosing. Only thing I ask is for the respek of letting me know before I invest myself in the situation

This, I wholeheartedly agree with.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I think this is the main problem. Why don't women like to admit they cheated?
No sexism
But real shyt, women have a problem with personal accountability. I dare anyone to dispute this point.

And to answer OP yes, because along with having more opportunities, women are the choosers after all, most people male or female have very very poor self control and will indulge in hedonistic fantasies.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Whoever wants a shot at my lady I wish em the best of luck :jawalrus:

More women ride for their mans than yall think.

But there's a specific portion of women who will just be birds regardless, then there's another portion of women who would probably cheat under the perfect circumstances.

But overall I think men cheat more often than women. But I think men are more susceptible to get caught / bring it to the light.