Do nikkas really think all women cheat?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Everyone has a price..doesnt have to be monetary.
She may not want to cheat or even think about it..but if some dude applies enough pressure over time, her primal human nature kicks in and he'll end up in them guts.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Or are going to? Specifically for you dudes in a relationship. Do you treat her like she might upgrade one day if given the opportunity?

If anyone who's actually in a relationship would actually answer from the standpoint of their relationship this could be an interesting convo.

I'll answer then.
Do I think all women cheat? That's not something I can know.

Do women have more opportunities to cheat than men, yes.

Do I treat my girl like she might "upgrade"? Well using your wording why wouldn't I? If I'm a downgrade then why should I trust her or any woman for that matter? Do I trust her? I'm getting there but I probably won't ever fully.

I've been cheated on before and If it's taught me anything it's that women don't really show you who they are until it you live with them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah... I don't think so

Especially if you tell them to just be upfront about it.

I've always told my chick if she wants to cheat, just tell me. Why hide it? I'm gonna find out anyway but I appreciate it more to just tell me you wanna do your thing. I'm not mad about it... It just lets me know where we stand. But don't try to cheat and hang around, that pisses me off.

And if I'm with a chick I don't ever want to cheat on her. I'll end it before I ever do that. It's a respect thing. If I wanna cheat I won't commit to her

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If anyone who's actually in a relationship would actually answer from the standpoint of their relationship this could be an interesting convo.
Yeah, I think so too. Not many dudes in actual relationships(or have ever been) on here though but there's a few I want to tag.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I've always told my chick if she wants to cheat, just tell me. Why hide it? I'm gonna find out anyway but I appreciate it more to just tell me you wanna do your thing. I'm not mad about it... It just lets me know where we stand. But don't try to cheat and hang around, that pisses me off.

That's the problem though, majority of cheaters are cake eaters. They want new dikk/p*ssy, but too much of a bytch to leave their current situation for the new one, usually cause they know the current spouse has something the new one can't provide. So they'll lie to keep you in place while they go have their fun, then get back in your bed like nothing is happening.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My current girl is obsessed with me. Last two gf's were the same. I'm not worried about her ever cheating tbh