Do nikkas really think all women cheat?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My current girl is obsessed with me. Last two gf's were the same. I'm not worried about her ever cheating tbh
Don't ever let your guard down. Affairs don't always happen cause someone is unhappy in the relationship. Sometimes shyt just happens, usually from poor judgement. If she obsessed with you, she'll no doubt regret that shyt afterwards, problem is it would be afterwards, after she took the dudes dikk.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From the book of Proverbs:

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."

Even the bible tells you the majority of women ain't shyt:wow:

I do think there are honest, trustworthy women out there who only want and crave your attention, but they are extremely rare. And even if you do find her...people change over time.

That's why diamonds are forever. They won't leave in the night, I have no fear that they might desert me.
:yeshrug:

:blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's the problem though, majority of cheaters are cake eaters. They want new dikk/p*ssy, but too much of a bytch to leave their current situation for the new one, usually cause they know the current spouse has something the new one can't provide. So they'll lie to keep you in place while they go have their fun, then get back in your bed like nothing is happening.
And that's what pisses me off and where I've had beef with exes in the past.

Don't try to string me along if you're cheating... Do your thing. Then I'll do mine but if I find out then you're done. In a perfect world for me then this isn't an issue. I wholeheartedly believe in a chick choosing. Only thing I ask is for the respek of letting me know before I invest myself in the situation

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread got me in my feelings.... I'm in a bitter mood though... now that i'm single again :mjcry:

Part of me wants to wile out and go Ghengis Khan on these Oklahoma Hoes :ohlawd:

But I still got love for my girl... even if its not reciprocated :sadbron:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this is the main problem. Why don't women like to admit they cheated?

They have this elevated view of their sexual morality. Its the same shyt with vulgarity. Women act like they aren't vulgar. Last 3 girls I dated "ewww dont say p*ssy or dikk, that's vulgar"

Then I see them with their friends like "get off my dikk nikka" :what:

Fake shyt breh :camby: