Do y'all think Kai Greene is going to get robbed at Mr.O again this year?

Who wins Olympia?

• Kai Green

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I think Lundsford has a chance to win multiple Mr Os...one of the few pros who have shape, tons of muscle and conditioning with a dominant back
He's in a great position to do so, but a lot of the guy's are on the come up. I know Hadi wants it back. :dame:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Interested to see CBum vs Wesley at the Olympia. Wesley looked incredible at the Arnolds, he might unseat Cbum.
Possible. I feel like Cbum may be calling it quits soon. He's been dealing with injuries the last few years and it looks like it's starting to take a toll.

I'm looking forward to seeing Andrea Shaw. Her physique is amazing and her posing routine last year was one of the best I've ever seen. Definitely made me a fan of hers.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
he is one of the few midgets I fukk with - I prefer Andrew, Quinton, Brandao and Samson (he gotta lay off the insulin tho)
Andrew will be guest posing this weekend in Pittsburgh, looks like he put on some tissue. Quinton is on the right path working with Matt for sure

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm not sure man. I think Cbum still has the edge. Wesley at Arnold doesn't beat the Cbum that was at Olympia.
True. Just think Wesley has a unique look and more room to go. Plus he is ahead of him in prep. Wesley is locked in. CBum has a lot more going on with new baby and making bank with the nutrition biz.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Andrew will be guest posing this weekend in Pittsburgh, looks like he put on some tissue. Quinton is on the right path working with Matt for sure

Andrew has such an aesthetic look. I kinda wish he locked in with Psycho a little bit longer instead of going back to Dubai after last year’s Olympia.

Andrew and Hunter were in Dallas for an event a few weeks ago. I was meaning to go chop it up with them bc I am an avid watcher of their YouTube channels.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Gotta work on the back/hamstrings but damn, Andrew looks better than I expected.

Nick looks pregnant. :mjlol:
His midsection control was terrible yesterday before getting into the poses, especially at 1 week out.

I am sure he will get it together for the stage, but walking around normally, it must look crazy at that size :dame:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Still early, but Wesley looks better than Ramon and Urs did the last two years at Olympia and looks better than CBum currently looks.

Last edited: