Do You Date And Have Relations With People On Your Level Looks Wise?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If I look back to all the chicks I had things for and relations with in the past, I was always the more attractive one. In high school and even now as long as I found her to be cute, attractive etc if she was what I was looking for on the inside then it was all good.

I think it comes down to that and me having preconceived notions about bad chicks, and not having the confidence to approach them.

Can anyone relate? I need to solely start approaching bad chicks that turn heads everywhere they go and see what happens with that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If that's the case I'd have relations with chicks that look like precious.

I highly doubt men think this way honestly. They just go for what they like.
Think in what way exactly? There are a lot of dudes that don't approach bad chicks cause they don't have the confidence.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I actually turned down a chick because she was too attractive. I thought it was some kind of joke until I found out later she was serious. :francis:
I've ignored a woman's advances before because I assumed they were just doing it to get my attention to boost their ego cause they looked good and was used to attention.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I've been all over the place. I've dated a couple that were above my level, if I'm being honest with myself. And I've had my share of women who were more average-looking (but not ugly). I don't know what it's like to date a woman of the same level of attractiveness as myself though. :patrice:

There's more to dating beyond looks.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as dating I've definitely been punching above my weight class imo. On the other hand my best (and longest) relationship was with a chick that might be considered more on my level looks wise but goddam that body was a 10:ohlawd:
But then again bytches never called me ugly so maybe the criteria is different.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Question: what's the female equivalent of a dude that's 5'5" for purposes of attractiveness?