Do You Date And Have Relations With People On Your Level Looks Wise?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Think in what way exactly? There are a lot of dudes that don't approach bad chicks cause they don't have the confidence.
Relations? As in purely sex or an as actual relationship.
As far as relationships I put traits over looks. Of course I'm not going mess with a wolverine looking chick,but I don't valve a woman solely for her looks. Looks don't pay the bills and keep the house clean....

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Yea. Lol
Shortest guy was 5ft7.
Nah I don't trip off of height. I make any man look better.

It would only be an issue if he is insecure with it.

Was the 5'7" dude cool with the height difference? Did he come off as insecure?

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question: what's the female equivalent of a dude that's 5'5" for purposes of attractiveness?
Depends what else he got going on imo.
The height puts a cap on his ceiling but where he falls depends on other shyt too.
I'd say it could range anywhere precious/anorexic flat chick all the way to an average looking chick as far as female equivalent

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I don't worry about levels. Attractive or unattractive is all that matters to me but I have reasonable standards. Women remind me of how important it is to not let my standards get too ridiculous.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I don't even know. I dont think I am good looking but I have been able to pull attractive women(while taking tons of Ls). One time I was at a bar and I was going to the less attractive frriend that was smashable. Turned around to make my move and bamn landed on the baddest one, she ended up being all over me the whole night :wow:.

The thing is I am 6'5" so that helps me a lot when it comes to women lol.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I don't even know. I dont think I am good looking but I have been able to pull attractive women(while taking tons of Ls). One time I was at a bar and I was going to the less attractive frriend that was smashable. Turned around to make my move and bamn landed on the baddest one, she ended up being all over me the whole night :wow:.

The thing is I am 6'5" so that helps me a lot when it comes to women lol.

Cheat code activated. :smugdraper: