Do You Date And Have Relations With People On Your Level Looks Wise?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I actually turned down a chick because she was too attractive. I thought it was some kind of joke until I found out later she was serious. :francis:

This BAD ASS chick i used to work with used to be on my dikk. She was so fine i thought she was fukking with me.

I was a dumbass lil nikka foreal:wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People say i am attractive but i dont think so. I fee like every girl i ever dated or talked to look better then me. Maybe im that one ugly nikka who pull bad shawties or i have low self esteem
That's what I think too :heh:
People say I'm not, but I know I'm the ugly one, and girls are just into me because I speak in full sentences and am funny :whew:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I go out with women im feeling.

I can get women on my level looks wise Ive been with some hot chicks but sometimes I like the fun of begging average amd below average chicks cause its easy for me.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I go out with women im feeling.

I can get women on my level looks wise Ive been with some hot chicks but sometimes I like the fun of begging average and below average chicks cause its easy for me.

bu bu but the baddest chicks are the easiest one to pull. SMH.

I'm glad somebody keeps it real around here.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
That's what I think too :heh:
People say I'm not, but I know I'm the ugly one, and girls are just into me because I speak in full sentences and am funny :whew:

Exactly bruh i got the same personality. Maybe our funniness is helping us pull these bad bytches. :patrice:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't understand that concept. I date whom ever I feel is attractive enough to be with me. Generally more attractive women are more pleasant to be around, the egos, nasty attitudes and unrealistic standards tend to come from the more sub par to average looking women.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand that concept. I date whom ever I feel is attractive enough to be with me. Generally more attractive women are more pleasant to be around, the egos, nasty attitudes and unrealistic standards tend to come from the more sub par to average looking women.

Average to below average chicks are higher percentage shots and are more likely to throw the P at you tho. I've never seen a dude say "I need an easy nut, I'm gonna spit at the finest braud in the club". A decent looking guy hollers at a fat chick and he has a 50/50 shot of getting in them guts. He hollers at a bad chick and anything above 10-15% probability would be gawd like status.